• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How good is Eldritch Disciple?

Quikill

First Post
Hi,
my 2cp if you need them.
Ed is a very good prc, I've developed a Clr3/Wl2/Ed6 at this time and it's very versatile if not powerful. See invis., darkness, TP at will with 3 allies, athletic tumble or balance checks, spider climbs and so on... convert your turns into 12d6+4 healing touch (glaive) (in case of big foe's SR) or pure chained damage (or heal).
You get 2 big saves. And CHA is the worst of my ability but I prefer release. on agility and wisdom (only 16). All my warlock powers are situational for movement, or perception. You still get all the divine powers for the team and speciel events. Buff and debuff. Strike while no SR.
Important Feats: Practised spellcaster(cleric), PBS (optional in fact), Extra turns.

Zhar

I'm curious about the 12d6+4 on healing blast. How are you getting +4? I assume (glaive) is Eldritch Glaive, but it doesn't add strength or other damage mods that I'm aware.

Zhar

First Post
Hi,
no, it's just the Wild Frenzy power granted by the prc (as chaotic good). You get +2/+2 with blast and melee and twice the prc level temporary hit points.
Zhar

Last edited:

Remove ads