• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

How many dice do you put out?

How many dice do you usually put out at the gaming table?

• Dice? Oh, I forgot mine again

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • A few; which ever I grab on the way out the door

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • A 'full set', depending on the system being played

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • A few more than a 'full set'; extra d6s, etc

Votes: 58 24.0%
  • Two or more 'full sets', cuz I like having options

Votes: 97 40.1%
  • A pound or more - dice for everyone!

Votes: 63 26.0%
  • None; I use some form of electronic dice

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • None; I only play diceless games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None; I'm too cheap to buy my own dice

Votes: 1 0.4%

TresGeek

First Post
Inspired by the Let's See a Pic thread, how many dice do you usually put out at the gaming table? I'm a 'one set' kind of guy myself though I bring plenty along for those that forget or are too cheap to buy their own.

Of course, in the case of games like Shadowrun 'one set' can mean several dozen.

Odhanan

Adventurer
TresGeek said:
Inspired by the Let's See a Pic thread, how many dice do you usually put out at the gaming table? I'm a 'one set' kind of guy myself though I bring plenty along for those that forget or are too cheap to buy their own.

Of course, in the case of games like Shadowrun 'one set' can mean several dozen.
Three of the players got a full set of dice. This leaves three, now two, players without a set of dice. I actually provide the extra-load for the group. I have way more than a pound, I think.

frankthedm

First Post
I used to be a dice collector till i got into minis.

Nowadays when I run I reserve the right to use the dice of the luckiest player at the table. They HATE that.

KB9JMQ

First Post
To play or DM my dice bag contains 3 full sets, 6 extra d6s, a d100, a giant d20 and a medium d20.
Since we game at my house I also have a tub of extras (10 lbs plus) for anyone to use if needed.

ThirdWizard

First Post
I have a small bucket that gets passed around, weighing about 1-2 pounds or thereabouts. I also have a small bag of those tiny stone dice, some silver plated, and some gold plated, that are for my use only.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads