How many old players are still out there

Andion Isurand

First Post
I first began my time with ISRP in December of 2000, first with Kasivis Amdrithan (the first name of which came from my character on Ultima Online), then Beltram Genzeld, and then Andion Isurand.

I had first started playing D&D that fall, and was browsing the Wizard's website over Christmas break when I found ISRP. That winter, I also started buying into the 3rd edition manuals to use with my gaming group. Since then, when I wasn't with them (or dealing with real life issues), I spent my time reading D&D novels or in the chat rooms.

Recently however, I got sucked away by World of Warcraft for a couple years and I'm trying to ween myself off of it (at least until they make the new lvl 80 expansion). The past few months I've been getting back into D&D, but haven't visited the chat rooms as often as I used to before WoW. But I do plan on checking back more often to find something I get involved in.

shistal

First Post
These are my old characters I have for Enworld and Wizards when wizards had ISRP
LiLy_oF_tHe_vAlLy
Shistal
Rosey
and that's all
And for all my rping years I would since 1999

Asa

First Post
I don't know if I'd be considered old... I was around when the RP was still at Wizards, my first character was Ducky, if anyone remembered the little panther girl. I also played Anastasia, the vampiress, back then.. at some point I gave her to a friend, but my friend gave her back. Let's see.. my first buddies were Lain Ikari and Tabita.. Oh yeah, I also made a girl named Kittie ... with some last name.. she had the same last name as a couple, but she wasn't related to them at all.

NicholausDennoncourt said:
*ponders*

I'm I the only one that still plays his original character?

Been around since... Oooooh... 2000, 2001? WotC days of old.

Well if anyone remembers the death of Ducky and how she became Asa... then they'd know that I still, in a way, play my original.. :D

Last edited:

Magatsu

First Post
I still play my original character from TSR site. Those that hate me :) still do not know its me muahaha. But also, that original character was much like a shapeshifter, so there is no telling what he or she may look like today. The description never lies though always tell tell signs of who the original was, an accumulation of bits and pieces that make up what he/she is now. Not that anyone would remember accurately, descriptions from that far back to notice :D

Cloaked Woman

First Post
I dust my orginal chara off every now and then and play her :)
but she's so wrapped up in a war on her home world right now she has very little time to come visit a tavern :(

Haeron

First Post
NicholausDennoncourt said:
*ponders*

I'm I the only one that still plays his original character?

Been around since... Oooooh... 2000, 2001? WotC days of old.

I play Danni...But only very rarely. She is suffering premature senility. :) And Storm was one of my first characters still making appearances from time to time.

Willow_Calypso

First Post
*Babbles, because she can*

Willow Calypso was my very first character from 1996. She is still alive and kicking (granted after a couple resurrections from friends) as well as still playable. I don't play her regularly, because she doesn't relate to the new generation of patrons.

I still see some original TSR characters every-so-often such as Nevine, Jardel, Gillette, Than, and Dontella - and in all actuality the list is rather expansive of oldies that are still playable.

There are generations of players on this site. Not everyone can relate or remember their characters, because players come and go over the years. There are players/characters who have responded to this thread that I have never seen.

Trena

First Post
ooo!ooo! I'm still about! and this is my first character I played online too! I don't come in as often as to things going on in RL and well my character's life they keep us from being in the Tavern some times!

I'm an oldie too *sniffs* I feel left out now....

Remove ads