Votes: 46 20.9%
  • 55-59

Votes: 16 7.3%
  • 60+

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Poll closed .

Harzel

Adventurer
That's very cool. Please tell me you guys roll your walkers in single file to disguise your numbers. And those blast patterns, too accurate for GenX gamers, only Grognards are so precise. :p

Although we have reached the point where we do spend an inordinate amount of time discussing our medical conditions, the Walker Parade Precision Drill Team is still a few years in the future. Two of my players are in a marching band.* I still play softball, although the league for this summer is looking iffy. And everyone can still negotiate stairs unassisted.

As for precision AoEs - maybe, but only when they're paying attention to the game instead of checking stuff on their cell phones. Maybe they're making up for all the time they were stuck using rotary dial and having only 3 TV channels.

* Fun fact: The market for performances by marching bands composed of old people is greater than one might imagine. In addition to numerous local and regional gigs, they have managed to get themselves invited to Australia, The Netherlands, and China (twice).

Remove ads