How to tell the good/bad guys apart: look who's using Apple phones

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, so Rian Johnson is the one person to make an actual whodunnit in the last decade. But if he can't make a movie without kowtowing to advertisers, well, I guess that explains why anything interesting is coming from Netflix these days.
Knives Out was interesting. And good, too.

Well then, I am pleased to announce that I am very much a villain. I think Apple phones are over-priced pieces of plastic. It also tends to be the phone of choice for the self-indulgent, entitled idiots* of our generation.

*Please note that I am not saying all iPhone users are self-indulgent and entitled idiots, just that I have noticed a trend that a somewhat large number of self-indulgent and entitled idiots use iPhones. Same with drivers of BMW's. You may now carry on with your humorous commentary.

Remember when Morphius used that spring-loaded slider cell phone in "The Matrix," and then everyone ran out to buy one? I can still hear my roommate's cries of anguish when he discovered it didn't really exist.

More recently, the non-existent phone that I want comes from the 2014 film "It Follows".

Check out the clamshell phone and/or e-reader from the film about a quarter of the way down this page:

All of the "foldable" phones that are coming out these days (and are generally failing terriblly) insist on bending the screen. Why can't I just have a clamshell smartphone with two screens? The Nintendo DS had a version of it 15 years ago. I don't know why we can't get a modern implementation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases