I also have the books [merged] (info on upcomming Power sources and more)

Saragon

First Post
I confess that I'm disappointed in the small number of epic destinies. I'm hoping "Demigod" is a good enough catch-all, since the others seem a bit... specialized (e.g. Archmage and Deadly Trickster have obvious lead-in paths.)

Family

First Post
From Agrias Oaks on another board.

Dwarf info

+2 con, +2 wis
+2 to dungeoneering and endurance

+5 saves against poison
can use 2nd wind as a minor action instead of standard
gain prof with throwing and warhammers
Move at normal speed when otherwise would be encumbered by armor or heavy load
get pushed back by 1 square less then normal, and can make a saving throw to immediately get up if knocked prone.

Last edited:

Timeboxer

Explorer
RandomCitizenX said:
JAlso there are only 4 Epic Destinies in the PHB: Archadmage, Deadly Trickster, Demigod, and Eternal Seeker.

My question:

Are they cool enough that we won't need to worry about the limited number of epic destinies being tedious for awhile?

habaal

First Post
I can see any character being a Demigod, but only one an archmage or a Deadly Trickster. Kinda lame, dont you think? Guess I'll decide once I'll read through it all. If all those ED's only fit one class, we will see tons of Demigods roaming the land 'couse there aren't enough options to go around.
Assuming the Demmigod is a general ED, that is.

What do you think?

jedrious

First Post
Have books: Post Questions

I just got my books in, post questions, I'm going to take 3 hours to digest the books for myself and then I'll come back on and answer them

Remove ads