• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I got a Chick tract!

der_kluge

Adventurer
Chaldfont said:
My buddy and I found one at a rest-stop on a road trip out to Pittsburg. It was the one entitled "Bad Bob". I think it was about some biker guy finding God.

Hehehe, we should buy up a bunch of the Dark Dungeons tracts and give them away at Gencon.

I'm one step ahead of you... :)

Chaldfont

First Post
Booya. T-Shirts would be cool too. It would be pretty easy to photoshop a frame and print it out on one of those heat-transfer dealies.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Henry said:
You'd possibly get lynched for funding the guy's company. :D

Heh. *grin* I just bought 75 of the "Dark Dungeons" tracts. :)

FWIW, the "Dark Dungeons" are discontinued, and no longer being produced. So, get 'em while you can, folks. If I knew how many of them he had, I could buy up his supply, and then sell them to gamers for a tidy profit. :)

diaglo

Adventurer
der_kluge said:
Heh. *grin* I just bought 75 of the "Dark Dungeons" tracts. :)

FWIW, the "Dark Dungeons" are discontinued, and no longer being produced. So, get 'em while you can, folks. If I knew how many of them he had, I could buy up his supply, and then sell them to gamers for a tidy profit. :)
i might have to buy 1000 or so just to hand out to the gamers i take into the steam tunnels.

taitzu52

First Post
der_kluge said:
You can order the tracts off his website. They are $0.15 each.
Or you can order the ENTIRE collection (like I did). Worth every penny, my coffee table will never be the same!

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
diaglo said:
i might have to buy 1000 or so just to hand out to the gamers i take into the steam tunnels.

Diaglo do you know of some good places in Georgia to explore?

I wonder what the Straight Talk guy would think of the fact that I have a Lutheran Pastor in my group. He is one of the best gamers in the group and a laugh riot.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
der_kluge said:
FWIW, the "Dark Dungeons" are discontinued, and no longer being produced.

I wonder if this means that the publisher thinks D&D is okay or that we're not worth the trouble.

Man. What's a guy gotta do to get oppressed around here?

Remove ads