• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I have both the Dragonlance CS and the Age of Mortals Campaign book. Ask away!

talinthas

First Post
Nightfall said:
Well Tal, you may yet earn a place among the immortals...but only the chosen FEW get their own NPC. (And I think Ash may yet get that. ;) )

well, i'm an npc in Urban Arcana, does that count? =)

(page 172, Dr. Shivam Bhatt, go look it up :D )

Vexed

First Post
"laurana's stats are on page 162 of AoM" -Tal

I have that page open, and i see the listing for her statistics, but they have left out here stats "str, dex, con, ..." it goes from her alighnment striaght to her saves. Is it somewhere else on the page im totally missing?

Vexed

First Post
"be so kind as to turn one page back, to 161, where it has her classes, her stats, and her name printed =)"

Did that and see her name, classes, cr, hd, init, spd ac, attack then goes to the next page. (This is directly over the picture of what is left of Qualinost). Perhaps i got bad copy? LOL. What are her stats if you have them in your book. I have gone over everything on pg 161-162 and can not find (str,dex,con...)

Stormprince

First Post
*blinks*

Now that's downright odd o_O;

*checks a few things* It's pretty obvious that they were there at one time, since all the modifiers all add up and everything...weird. I'll hafta see if I can track those down for y'all!

Christopher

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
talinthas said:

well, i'm an npc in Urban Arcana, does that count? =)

(page 172, Dr. Shivam Bhatt, go look it up :D )

Well it's a start...But I'd prefer you to be in the setting you a Sage in. ;)

Remove ads