D&D 5E I just watched Aladdin: Return of Jafar and I really want Al Qadim 5e

gyor

Legend
I just watched Aladdin: Return of Jafar on Disney+ and I really want Al Qadim 5e.

I when I was kid, my favourite Disney Cartoon movie was always Aladdin, including, the TV show, but the one I never saw was The Return of Jafar, so I just watched it and it made me hungry for adventures in Zakhara, Calimshan, Mulhorand (most Egypt flavour, but with elements of Arabian nights like Djinn and Ifferits), and simular locations.

The Live Action movie was fun and it had additions that were cool, but it's not as good or as magical as the original trilogy of Aladdin movies or TV show.

I plan on watching the Hercules/Aladdin cross over episodes from Hercules next, I never watched that show before.

Eric V

Hero
Some good AQ stuff done by people on these boards! It's been a while and (embarassingly), I can't remember who...but should be the first hit on a search.

gyor

Legend
Well, if they can fit everything into existing classes (which, to be fair to what AQ originally was, they probably can), there's hope.

Clockwork Mage would be great Artificer subclass. Shi'ar was always a kind of Wizard. Holy Assassin would make a great Rogue.

gyor

Legend

In 2e Clockwork Mages where wizards that did not cast spells, they made magical constructs instead. Tell me that doesn't scream 2e Artificer to you?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases