• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I miss Melkor (3rd Gnome IR) :)

Zelda Themelin

First Post
I met the dark lord Melkor during 3rd gnome IR and he seemingly dissappered
from face of earth (or en-world at least) since then.

I wondered today if he is still around, and what has this ex Dark Lord been up to since then.

Knight Otu

First Post
I recently re-read part of the Rokugan IR, and checked profiles of some of the posters there. According to that, he's still around (last activity yesterday). Not that I've seen many posts by him recently, but he still seems to lurk, at least. :)

Gurdjieff

First Post
Knight Otu said:
I recently re-read part of the Rokugan IR, and checked profiles of some of the posters there. According to that, he's still around (last activity yesterday). Not that I've seen many posts by him recently, but he still seems to lurk, at least. :)

In that case I'm expecting a comment pretty soon ;]

And where are all the other IR players? Any other lurkers from 'back then' here?

Knight Otu

First Post
I think a number of them is still fairly active. CS, Festy_Dog, Forsaken One... (it was really funny to see a few of those early 800th or 500th post boasting posts who now have 2500++ posts :D)

'o Skoteinos

First Post
Knight Otu said:
I think a number of them is still fairly active. CS, Festy_Dog, Forsaken One... (it was really funny to see a few of those early 800th or 500th post boasting posts who now have 2500++ posts :D)

Me, Kalanyr, Sollir not as much, Edena (posts more on Nutkinland though)...

Kalanyr

Explorer
I do not have a large post count :p, and Melkor is still around I'm sure I saw him posting in the Vin Diesel Thread.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Kalanyr said:
I do not have a large post count :p,
Nope, It's Medium, waiting to grow to Large. :p
Crothian doesn't have a Large post count, either. It is Colossal+. ;)

Kalanyr said:
and Melkor is still around I'm sure I saw him posting in the Vin Diesel Thread.
Not in the two currently on page 1...

Oh, and anyone here who'd like another IR?
biggrin_2.gif
(No, I'm not starting it...)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads