• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I miss Melkor (3rd Gnome IR) :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hey, look, I have teh most posts. I never would have expected that given my low-light entrance into the 3rd IR. I was pretty much up and done with EN world before the game started, and I would have ignored it if not for the persistence of WR.

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Kalanyr said:
I just checked View Profile: Melkor, Lord Of ALL!'s profile. He was active as recently as 15 hours ago. His last post is longer ago than that and can be found here: http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1500945#post1500945

Ah, Jordan book fan, scary. I am reading those books too, in high hopes author actually gets change of heart and kills most of his main characters.
And that story pace actually picks up. Not that I have high hope for either. :)

I read a lot of fantasy and scifi. And lot of books in general. I have soft
spot for rpg fantasy stories. I liked Gord the rogue books for example. ;)

Knight Otu

First Post
Well, if I'm to bump this for Melkor (should he be around), I might as well add a bit more IR things. If anyone is interested to see the Epic spells I created for the Rokugan IR back then, here's a link. :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Creamsteak said:
Hey, look, I have teh most posts. I never would have expected that given my low-light entrance into the 3rd IR. I was pretty much up and done with EN world before the game started, and I would have ignored it if not for the persistence of WR.

I am known for being persistent, especially by my family and friends. I think I was a little exhausted by the end of the 3rd IR as I was posting constantly. (Does anyone remember the server problems we had for a while back then? It took about two hours to post one of Hazen's many speeches. :lol: )

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Hey Anab! :)

Nice to see you too, I always liked your illithid character btw.l

Ah, anyway, wonder what happened to Darkness and those others cool fellews that left IR earlier.

Oh, yes, The Dark Lord of The Void still watches! How very nice that people are still remembering! I have been busy, I am studying law, those are the hardest studies in Poland alongside medicine, but I have just finished my first year, with quite good results, so I have more free time now! I have been playing at RPG wotmania board recently.

Oh, and I have a girlfriend, and she isn`t very keen on world domination!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads