• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC - CoC - D20 - Fog over Buenos Aires

Drowned Hero

First Post
If my hostel has a bathtub, I will try to make myself more presentable when I meet the doctor.

ooc:[sblock]you have to find a way to find the doctor[/sblock]

commited: [sblock]I think i should specify the ooc: i mean that you will have to find another way to contact the journalist to eventually find/meet the doctor. The how lies in the posting ;)
Please tell me if you arent understanding me. My english isint allways as good as i might think. If so use the OOC thread[/sblock]

Drowned Hero

First Post
Buenos dias seniorita.
The prof. lowers his hat and smiles kindly to the woman
My name is Prof. Juan Martínez Escudero and I will be delighted to see the lecture of Dr. Trudillo at Teatro colon. His name follows him over the seas to the old world.
He takes out the folded paper and reads the name of the journalist
I will be happy to speak to the one who wrote it.
He lowers his glasses and pronounces the name
Mr. Alvaro Uribe

'Its Señora, Mr. Escudero' she rapidly takes up a phone and hits a number, lifting a finger at you as she speaks into the phone. After some nods and confirmations she talk to you again 'he is not available' 'he is in middle of a investigation and cannot take time to be distracted' 'come back tomorrow friday' 'he might attened you then' she takes a note in something that looks like a logbook for visitors.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
commited: [sblock]I think i should specify the ooc: i mean that you will have to find another way to contact the journalist to eventually find/meet the doctor. The how lies in the posting ;)
Please tell me if you arent understanding me. My english isint allways as good as i might think. If so use the OOC thread[/sblock]

So I need to go to the newspaper? If that is the case, I will wait outside the offices.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Outside the newspaper La Nacion Argentina

So I need to go to the newspaper? If that is the case, I will wait outside the offices.

You hear the newspaper boy at the corner almost sing out the title news of the day 'port reopening its activities today!' 'grand opening of new play at the opera on Saturday, the snobs are all attending!' the last thing said when a gentleman was passing by in a wool coat and brand new Kashmir hat making the drivers and journalist laugh, one of them tossing a coin to the boy

'Its Señora, Mr. Escudero' she rapidly takes up a phone and hits a number, lifting a finger at you as she speaks into the phone. After some nods and confirmations she talk to you again 'he is not available' 'he is in middle of a investigation and cannot take time to be distracted' 'come back tomorrow friday' 'he might attened you then' she takes a note in something that looks like a logbook for visitors.

I thank thy.
The prof. replies and nods. he then walks outside to where the crops are.
He catches one of them and asks politely.
What's the big rush, what's the local news?

Drowned Hero

First Post
I thank thy.
The prof. replies and nods. he then walks outside to where the crops are.
He catches one of them and asks politely.
What's the big rush, what's the local news?

'The snobs is having their use of city money on a big opera play' 'snobs! thats what they are snobs and posh people as they say in England' the car driver spits on the ground measuring the professor up and down 'planing on going? he?'

The boy walks up and down the street shouting his mantra.

'The snobs is having their use of city money on a big opera play' 'snobs! thats what they are snobs and posh people as they say in England' the car driver spits on the ground measuring the professor up and down 'planing on going? he?'

The boy walks up and down the street shouting his mantra.

Do you know where I can receive a ticket for the Teatro?
The Prof. replies politely.
I anxious to see Dr. Trudillo at Teatro colon and I know that Alvaro Uribe is the one who wrote the article about him.

Drowned Hero

First Post
Do you know where I can receive a ticket for the Teatro?
The Prof. replies politely.
I anxious to see Dr. Trudillo at Teatro colon and I know that Alvaro Uribe is the one who wrote the article about him.

'Trudillo? Uribe?' 'dont know them' 'the theater is down that way though and to the left at the big avenue' 'maybe the ticket office is open' he then return to his conversation with one of the journalist

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads