• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC - CoC - D20 - Fog over Buenos Aires

Drowned Hero

First Post
Thursday 3/9-1931 12:00 hrs

You both walk to the pointed direction arriving at the Teatro Colon. Your standing at the intersection Tucuman and Libertad. Half way on the Libertad block you see the main entrance.

teatrocolonbuenosairesazw0.jpg

Drowned Hero

First Post
12:00 hrs Inside the teatro, Salon Dorado.

Inside the teatro, Salon Dorado. 12:00hrs

Sitting on a hard leather sofa, the Director was finalizing the touch of a extensive name list to the premiere on saturday.
He calls the theater secretary making her take away the list 'no exceptions' he says to the woman. 'Si señor. Enseguida', she promptly left the room taking the breakfast cup and plate with her.

The Director turns to the window, peek out and take one book from the shelves. He studies som pages from it and puts it back on its place. 'Permiso señor Director''we here to clean, you know when we can start in this room?''we taking the tribune and saloon later tonight when its less people walking around'. The Director lowers his arm and takes out his pipe. 'Si, si''im leaving immediately''you new here?''yes we are, we only with this company from yesterday' one of them answered 'fine, fine''then i leave you too it'.

Prof. Juan stands outside and eyes the impressive teatro colin. He then eyes the man that stands not to far from him, looks like a local hunter, a cowboy of some sort. Clearly he is no part of this city
It is an impressive building.
Remark the Prof. to the man beside him (Felix).
I wonder if there are tickets left to the Dr. talk.

Forgive me for my rudeness. I'm Prof. Juan Martínez Escudero.
The Professor says with a smile.
I'm a foreigner as you might be, I just arrived from Spain. You are clearly not part of this town and I can tell it by your cloth, forgive me for asking, what's bring you to the big metropolis, and to the teatro?

Drowned Hero

First Post
A guard open up the main door walking outside checking the others doors are securely locked and starts walking the street up and down, taking a glance at the two persons talking to each other.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads