IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part IV

o3caudata

First Post
Kushnak waits for Tarquin to move on. "Free ale is all well and good, just leave Kruss and our travelings out of it." he says sternly before heading to his room.

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel looks at Tarquin and says "Don't mind the short one, he's still drunk from last night. I'd probably be the only story teller to make you lose patrons and money if you signed me on for a tale." With that she leads Eskard to the courtyard to spar some.

Dichotomy

Explorer
Tarquin looks quite disappointed at Erdolliel's comment, but he doesn't press the issue... For now.

While the others engage in crafting or studying, Erdolliel and Eskard practice their sparring. Perhaps it is to be expected, but, eventually, a small crowd starts watching the pair of seasoned warriors.

Around lunch time, Tarquin comes out to greet you. The gnome has a beaming smile as he sees the passersby watching you. You also see that a very handsome elf male walks behind him. He makes no secret of eyeing Erdolliel a moment.

"I normally wouldn't go to such trouble, but... Nim here would be happy to listen to your version of what happened with the chimera, and any other adventures you might have had. He's a professional and could tell your story with a flair that you'd have to appreciate. I'd still give you free drinks for the night, as long as you stayed for the other patrons to see." The gnome looks eager for your answer.

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel briefly looks the other elf over. "I'm sure we could work something out... As soon as Eskard here is hungry." She then turns back to her sparring partner.

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I haven't been able to decide whether you in fact are willing to talk to the guy or not. In the interest of keeping this moving.

If you agree to talk to him, he listens quite intently, though not without interruptions. He constantly buts-in with things like, "Oh did this happen next?" or "Well, could you describe it like this?" as he tries to inject story-telling and drama into your narrative.

If you don't talk to him, he simply shrugs, though Tarquin looks put off by it. More disappointed than mad or anything. But he goes out of his way to humble apologize for being so blunt and forward, and comments that he knows that some people need personal space.[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]Erdolliel is very much willing to talk to him. Imagine "hard to get". When they break for lunch she will eagerly talk to him as long as he wishes, following Kushnak's advice of shying away from certain topics such as Kyuss. This should be easy since she was dead for the avatar fight and she can easily describe the worm zombies as "fast" or "odd" or something sufficiently vague.[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]Sorry if you were waiting for me.. Eskard has no interest in talking to the man, but if Erdolliel tells stories that he can tell involved him, he'll get visibly excited and obviously restrain himself from interjecting. At the points his restraint fails him, he says things of little use to anyone, such as "he was cut COMPLETELY in half" and the like. Really just embellishments the simplest of storytellers would use.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]No, was not waiting for you. I didn't get back until about an hour before rehearsal tonight, and I just now got back from that. Sorry, guys. I'll get a post up tomorrow.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases