IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part V

o3caudata

First Post
"Are either of you significantly diminished? I am missing very few spells. Few enough that it seems worth striking before anymore time passes. If you feel the need, let's wait. But i'm ready now."

[sblock=oc]As noted, i'd rather go do it now. i'm only missing a few spells and standing around for a day is dumb. also, i didn't prepare spells in anticipation of crafting today, i prepared them with the intention of breaking invisible, incorporeal heads.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
"I am missing a couple of my more potent spells, but not the most potent. And what I am missing may not have been the best of help in any case. I surmise that the scrolls have the magic we will truly need, unless this turns into a longer foray than expected," Nethezar offers.

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel starts to walk towards the warehouse. "Let's do this then..."[sblock=oc]Go to a couple blocks away, and then cautiously approach the area and make sure that there isn't anyone watching the building[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
Erdolliel gets closer and scouts out the building. After a few moments observing, it doesn't seem like anything is amiss. No one seems to be lingering or watching the place, and she sees no one go in or out.

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel non-chalantly walks to the building and tries the door, if it's open she enters and waits for the others. If it isn't she walks down the street until she finds a suitable place to hide and sneak back to the door to pick the lock.[sblock=oc]Hide +13 Move Silently +13 OL +13[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
When Erdolliel reaches the door, she finds no resistance and slips inside.
[sblock=Ti]The interior appears to look just as you left it.[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
Kushnak shrugs his shoulders as Erdolliel slips inside, "Here we go."

Once everyone's inside, Kushnak draws out a loose plan.

"Eskard will fly into the room and engage them. Once Bazrim is confident in their locations, he will cast his spell. We may have a small window of opportunity, so be quick. Let's go."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases