IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part V

Dichotomy

Explorer
With an incredible effort, the heavily-armored manage to get to the catwalk once more.

When the group makes it back to the cell area, everything appears just as you left it.

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel approaches the doors and listens to them. If she doesn't hear anything, she cautiously opens them, leaving plenty of room for Eskard to go through.[sblock=oc]listen +12[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Crap. I just realized that something awkward has happened. Remember the unconscious guy you found in the cell? Yeah... him...

I don't think any of us have mentioned him since posts 238 and 239. Ummm... What should we do about that?[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]Yeah, I didn't completely forget about him. My plan was to worry about him more after we beat up the invisible things. Unless something weird has happened like he's dissappeared in the last day or he's awake and watching us now...[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]So, because nonlethal damage heals at 1 point per hour per character level, he would most likely have woken up before you guys headed back in. (I will concede that I didn't actually determine how much nonlethal damage he took, since I assumed that it wouldn't matter.)

Of course, if the party wanted him to keep sleeping, you could easily have kept him unconscious. Likewise, if the party wanted to wake him up earlier, that would also have taken little effort (probably one charge of the CLW wand, tops). At this point, I THINK it would make most sense to either (a) have him still unconscious (which would require that the party decided to keep him that way), or (b) go back in time and do something with him. Unless one of you has another idea.[/sblock]

worthley

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I completely forgot about that guy. Also, I was out of town for a few days, and last time I checked, we were waiting for Erdolliel to get back from checking things out.[/sblock]
Bazrim, ready for the battle ahead follows the others, regularly checking to make sure the new scroll case is still on his side.

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]umm... you did actually read the whopping 10 posts (please note the sarcasm involved in the word whopping...) that occurred between your last 2 posts right worthley? that'd in theory clear up all your questions...

kudos to Di for not waiting for you to not tell us you weren't around for 4 days not posting...[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
[sblock=really oc]Now now children. Quite obviously i'm doing a worse job of posting, and while i appreciate worthley's attempts to take the spotlight off it, lets just stick to the task at hand...[/sblock]

[sblock=oc]oh yeah. THAT unconscious guy. My vote is that we keep him unconscious. It's what Kushnak 'would' have lobbied for and is easier, i think, than going back. (especially if we all die)[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]I have one vote for keep him unconscious...

Oh, and if that suggestion wins out, are you dragging/carrying him with you, or did you stash him somewhere?[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]hmmm... I guess that while I didn't forget about the guy, I did forget that K had Esk carry him out... I vote for keeping him unconscious for sure, since my other (probably unclear) vote was for leaving him in the cell when we fled. After we handle these invisible bastardoes, we can see if he can help us identify the loot on the other side of the room, or something. :)[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases