• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Are we ready to get this show on the road?

Playing around with one of the glowing mushrooms she had discovered, Whisper reproduced the glowing lights that Nearis had previously used. She was very deliberate about producing simple glowing lights, rather than try to create a humanoid figure, lest she draw Koregar's ridicule. "Will you look at that?" she asked rhetorically. With a thought, she sent the lights floating to the south. "If you're ready, we probably should get a move on. Someone is bound to start checking down here."

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: I'm ready whenever you guys are ready.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    540 KB · Views: 124

Forged Fury

First Post
"Considering how difficult that creature was, I think we need to get a better lay of the land here, so we have a better idea where to run..." Whisper rasped. "Based on where you think we are, we should probably check east, to see if it connects with where we were previously..." The halfling hated talking that much, but with the elf gone, someone had to do it.

tglassy

Adventurer
"Sure, sure," Koregar said, hefting his axe. No need to make a shield out of Buckethead's mask. His own shield worked fine. He turned to the girl. "I'm not one for stealthin around," he said. "But I can see, where you need the lights. Keep close behind me. We'll head that way (pointing east) and see what's what."

Creamsteak

Explorer
You manage to find that you have not really moved that far from where you started. The door you came out of, then barred, appears to have been torn asunder.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    1,011 KB · Views: 123

tglassy

Adventurer
"Circles," Koregar muttered, "We just went in a big, durned circle." He goes to the passage in the middle south, looking down that hall to see what's there.

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: If he means the one with the big wooden door barring it, Whisper is going to listen at the door/check for traps first. Perception = [roll0]

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Yes, I suppose that is a door. The bottom middle of the map, that is still black. I wanted to check to see what was there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads