• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Ever Dream, The Worlds of Life (Closed)

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Original Thread

Pre-history
Valkrath the Sublime ruled the universe for countless millennia with little or no contest. Then came Volkath, the Dark Master. Valkrath and Volkath battled each other for thousands of years trying to out do each other, creating the other gods in the process. After they had slain each other and turned into spirit form, the younger gods had fully formed. This world is formless, make one your own.

Basic Rules
As suggested by Jemal

Rule 1 : You cannot post what happens to another God.. You can post what you DO to them, but not how they react or how it affects them. IE: "I throw a punch at Traume" is acceptable. "I Hit Traume in the face, sending him flying" is not.

Rule 2 : You cannot change something that has allready been written/posted to say it never happened UNLESS you have a VERY plausible reason.

When posting remember that we are here to have fun trying to develop a story and world that we may eventually play in. Godlings are ae very durable, but they are not invulnerable. If another Godling attacks you then it is most likely that they will injure you. Be descriptive and creative with your posts.

Posting Suggestions
When posting IC please put your Godlings name and Domain info the subject line if they are acting directly so we do not have to think about who is doing what.

If you are posting something that is happening in the game world then please put something in the subject line such as where or what is happening, as the Worlds of Life does have two solar sytems and multiple Worlds. This will make it easier to keep track of what has happened to who and where.

Please use paragraphs!! This will make it much easier to read long passages of text. Don't make me beg, because I will. It's a sad thing to see.

If you would also like to use a color or two to differentiate spoken words or what ever please do. This can increase readability greatly (especially if consistent).

Associated Threads
Rogues Gallery
OOC: Ever Dream
IC: Ever Dream
Encyclopedeae: Ever Dream

Last edited:

periculum

First Post
Tocho, Beastlord

Tocho places his symbol upon the parchment presented by Jo'karr, thereby agreeing to emburse Jemal's power over reincarnation with the allowance that mortals get a choice in the matter.
"Any other clauses to be added this meeting?"

Daia

First Post
Yuneki blinks and takes stock of her surroundings, taking in the first sensations of existence, and she finds them most enjoyable. She listens to the greeting of Jo'karr and knows instinctively that he is a god and the lord of this place. She is at first tempted to bow before his greatness untill she realizes that she too is a deity and has similar power flowing through her veins. She looks around at the respectfull reverence of the angels and is pleased. She then receives the message of Othar and ponders it's meaning. What is she late for?

Taking the proferred hand, "Greetings," thinking back to Othar's message, "I am...Yuneki. Please, tell me of this place, of the universe into which I have been born."

Upon Alyssa's arrival, Yuneki is perplexed at her inability to perceive the creature. She is greatly joyed at the warm reception she is receiving, and sends good tidings to the god of death. Alas, she is unable to aid in the search for Albedo.

Jochannan

First Post
"Yes, problems are not in short supply. But I like to think things are moving in the right direction. I am INSPIRATION, I am advocate for mortals such as you see around us. This place is my fortress, and you are welcome here."

Albedo

First Post
The demons open up a new portal to Jo'karr's realm and mount another attack. They are quickly beaten back. Then they do it again. And again. Their numbers are limitless and their attacks are beginning to wear down the angels defenses.

Daia

First Post
Yuneki spends some time among Jo'karr and his angels, learning of all that came before her. Being a goddess, she is a quick study. In addition to her studies, she also explores her powers over the universe, alternately provoking the angels to greater heights of creation and eliciting chaos amidst their ranks (even causing a couple of forges to violently explode one day).

OOC: I like the idea of a "newborn" godling, but this should get her up to speed so she can interract on equal footing.

Daia

First Post
In response to the assault on her birthplace, Yuneki pulls some strings in the portal causing it to send roughly half of the travelers randomly into the oceans of failure, where the reincarnated monster quickly devours them. She also drives the angels into a fighting frenzy, granting them renewed vigor in their defense against the limitless demon horde.

Last edited:

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
The Immortal Battle @ Jo'Karr's Forge

A great light shines down upon the battle field as the immortal creatures, Fiends and Angels, battle in the Forge of Jo'Karr. In the wake of the divine light the Angels feel a renewed strength and their beings and weapons work better verses the the Fiends helping to turn the tide even more in the favor of the Angels. The heavenly glow causes burns and great pain to the Fiends' immortal forms. The vile creatues are eventually driven back and the energies from the divine light shuts the portals for a time allowing the Angels to regroup and prepare for the next assault when the gates function again. Some Angels find themselves elightened and are able to cast spells to send creatures back to the plane from whence they came.

Shara, The Light Bringer (Light, Life and Wisdom)

Last edited:

Remove ads