D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

Fradak

Explorer
"Wow." whispered Chrysagon as he emerged from his death. "I saw an angel... she had your face. "

"One would say that you should not bring a follower of Kelevor back to life but... I thank you, Imogen, as my mission is not yet accomplished." he said, trying to get up.

"Is everyone ok?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rodrigo put his weapons away and saw that his hands were shaking.

"Well done everyone... although that was far closer than I would have liked. I am utterly spent. Is there a defensible chamber we can rest in?"

He let out a heavy breath and added: "I am glad that you have not fallen for good brother Chrysagon. We need you to succeed. We need all of us, and if we work together, we will prevail. And that includes you, master Qawasha."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"You were not dead yet, she merely revived you. We may yet be in danger so let me tend to our wounds as we decide how best to return to the others."

OOC: Healing self: [roll0]
Anyone who feels they need a touch up can make a roll. (Unless they used one after the last long or short rest.)(edit: It looks like Miss Imogen and Rodrigo can't be helped again until after we take a short rest.)

Last edited:

Fradak

Explorer
"Im glad too, Rod. And well said. Too bad they didn't understand what I tried to tell them. So many death for nothing... We should find a safe place to rest and then do what we came for. Lets leave this doomed place as soon as possible."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"We should leave these caves right away." suggested Qawasha after hugging Weed, "First, I promised this Bird that I would gain its freedom, and second, there are more Terror Folk than you saw. A group of them left the nest an hour ago. They may return."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"We should all keep our promises," Miss Imogen says to Qawasha, as she watches Weed run towards him, scramble up his leg like a vine and give him a squeeze.

"We're not angels," she says, acknowledging Chrysagon's comment, "but we should be moving. Let's take a quick scan of their nest, and then be on our way."

She goes to the corner where the Pterafolk had piled branches and cloth and a small circle of rocks, which she takes to be a primitive shrine at first glance.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: Investigation. [roll0]; if she has someone helping her, it's the better of that and [roll1].

The foul stench of the nest is unpalatable, and Miss Imogen only notices what's already in plain sight.

Fradak

Explorer
"I need one of your miraculous patch before we go, Harb. We still have this creepy old woman up there... I don't like this place. I hope they've finished their map by now. "

After the quick heal, Chrysagon climbs up and help the others.

OOC: Medkit: [roll0]

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rodrigo helped miss Imogen look without much gusto. (Ooc since the roll was bad hehe)

"More of them? Then we need to retreat to a defensive position... did we see any good spots in these ruins?"

Remove ads