D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

gargoyleking

Adventurer
The Nameless advanced on the man as he replied. "We are here to help you close up shop. We just don't work for... Nahurali, did you say?"

A hint of teeth can be seen momentarily from under the hood. Before he swept into action again. Swinging the end of his staff around he batted the sword-arm away before kicking high once again, to strike the man in the face.

[Sblock]Quarterstaff (V):: 1D20+5 = [8]+5 = 13
1D8+3 = [1]+3 = 4

Unarmed Strike:: 1D20+5 = [16]+5 = 21
1D4+3 = [3]+3 = 6
[/sblock]

Squirrels are evil!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Both men slumped into unconsciousness, one from the flat of a dwarven axe while defending against a rapier, and the other from a kick to the face.

Fradak

Explorer
"Come visit us when you have some time, Dellrak. I know some good anger management counselors in our clergy. I'm sure they can help you."

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
The Nameless kicked away the man's weapon and drew forth some rope which he split into two halves (25 ft each) using one to bind his prisoner while passing the other off to be used on the other man. He then proceeded to check for both valuables as well as weapons, making a small pile to the side.

Squirrels are evil!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rodrigo looks around - everyone seemed ok!

"Well done everyone. That was quite the surprise attack Dellrack, it almost surprised me... nice axe work.

... so I imagine we should split the coin - 2gp each - and leave these swords and crossbows here, we'll pick them up on the way back if we don't find something more valuable. I know a thing or two about crossbows and these are serviceable, we should be able to resell them. The swords well..."
He sniffed.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Come visit us when you have some time, Dellrak. I know some good anger management counselors in our clergy. I'm sure they can help you."

"Hrmph! As if I did nay do good here,"
Dellrak says checking the blade of the axe. "If'n we needed to come back this way in a hurry do ye think this lot would let us just run past?"

Puting the axe on his back he folds his arms. "Damn merchant let the blade dull."

OOC: Hence the 4 dmg with the blade, and the 9 with the flat of it lol

Fradak

Explorer
Chrysagon smiles kindly to the Dellrak like if he could read into the dwarf, "Acceptance is the hardest step but I'm sure you'll find your own way to reach it."

Chrysagon takes the gold pieces, "Thank you. What do we do with them? As Dellrak correctly mentioned it, if we let them here alive, they could become an obstacle. I suggest we let Harb take care of them definitely, before they break free."

Last edited:

gargoyleking

Adventurer
"I am not here to bring anyone to an early death. If that is your meaning. I will revive them, as requested, for questioning. But no more. Take their armor and weapons and they will be no obstacle upon our return."

Squirrels are evil!

Fradak

Explorer
"Didn't mean any offence. I shouldn't presume anything about you. So, do someone want to question them or do we keep going?"

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases