D&D 5E (IC) Fitz's Folly

Hades#2

Explorer
Yassah was slightly uncomfortable with the actions of some of the others but remained silent and alert for any unusual activity from either the statues or the hole in the wall.

OOC: Yassah will scan the room including the walls, statues, and sarcophagus. Perception

1d20+5: 20 [1d20=15]. Dice Roller • Orokos.com

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yassah began to scan the room with the broodguard following, but he did not get far before Chrysagon took the items off the top of the sarcophagus. As the paladin did so, four things occurred at once:

1) The chains fell off of the zombies (who were no longer turned), and the heavy iron door began to slide closed as they shambled toward the closest living thing (which was Qawasha, to his dismay).

2) The image of a hunter that was carved into the bronze shield on the south wall began to animate, and it produced a javelin made from magical energies and flung it at Dellrak, who had been holding his crossbow and watching Myrral climb the wall. The dwarf spun in time to see the hunter animate, but not in time to dodge, and he was thrown backward off his feet by the force of the blow.

3) Each of the six pots of bones dislodged a skeleton, who clambered over the lip of the pot and began to stride across the floor, reaching out toward anyone nearby.

4) Chrysaon was forced to his knees, holding the amulet out before himself with wide eyes in some sort of distress.

In a flash, shadows shifted across the walls, forming into the outline of a long-legged bird. Its beak stabbed Chrysagon, forcing him to his knees as a voice echoed in his mind: “You will do as I command!”. OOC: Chrys must roll a dc16 CHA save. If he makes it, he can force himself to his feet & expel Papazotl's spirit. Otherwise the Elbis will occupy his body (& I will tell you more.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
GM: Encounter: Papazotl's Tomb
TombL2-A22r1.jpg

(General Features)
Difficult Terrain: Bones, Chariot
Visibility: Various Lightsources (Incl. Chrysagon's Flail)
Name * AC * HP * Hit Dice * PasPrc * Spells * (Notes)
(PCs)
Chrysagon AC16 HP 52/52 (Rs. Nec&Rad) HD 5/6 PP10* SSdc15 4/4 2/2 CD 1/1 LoH 35/35
Ghorukk AC14 HP 58/58 HD 6/6 PP12* AR 3/3 RE 1/1 2W 1/1 AS 1/1 UM 4/4
Imogen AC17 HP 51/51 THP 0/5 HD 7/7 PP12 SSdc12 2/2 FS 3/3 AS 1/1 2W 1/1 Lk 3/3
Myrral AC14 HP 50/50 HD 6/6 PP17* SSdc14 2/4 3/3 1/2 Ins 3/3
Ussal AC20* HP 51/51 THP 6/6 (Rs. Psn) HD 6/6 PP14* SSdc15 4/4 2/2
Yassah AC12 HP 54/54 (Rs. Psn) HD 5/6 PP15* 2W 1/1 AS 1/1 WS 1/1
(NPCs)
Dellrak AC15 HP 33/58 (Rs. Psn) HD 6/6 PP14* SS 4/4 2/2
Kupalue (Weed) AC14 HP 27/27 HD 6/6 PP13*
Qawasha AC11(16) HP 45/45 HD 6/6 PP14 SS 2/4 3/3
Broodguard AC14 HP 45/45 HD 7/7d8 PP12*
Name * AC * HP * PP * Attacks * Spells * (Notes)
Tombguard Skeletons
AC15 HP 19ea PP11*
-TS1 19/19; TS2 19/19; TS3 19/19;
-TS4 19/19; TS5 19/19; TS6 19/19;
Feral Zombie AC8 HP 16ea PP9*
-FZ1 16/16; FZ2 16/16; FZ3 16/16;
GM: Begin Round One

Hades#2

Explorer
Yassah

"You!" He addressed the Broodguard, "Go attack that ssskeleton over there!" he ordered while pointing to skeleton #2.

"I will take thisss one here." Yassah pointed towards the 3rd skeleton.

Yassah moved to the 3rd skeleton and swung mightily with his scimitar.
Attack 1d20+7: 9 [1d20=2]. Wow, that was pathetic.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Myrral quickly looks the setup over checking overly quickly for traps before swiping the bottle and taking full run out, barely keeping himself on the wall as he throws himself away from the table holding the bottle in his mouth securely behind the fangs.

Move: BU62 (4 squares)
Action: neurotic: D20 + 6#myrralstrapscheck → 22(16 + 6)#Myrrals traps check (if investigation is needed, total is 19

Move: BS62 (2 squares)
Feline agility: BQ 58 (at the height of the hole)

gnarlygninja

Explorer
Hordes of undead were never good, but Ghorrak was glad to have a clear course of action again. Long years of painful training had conditioned him to always protect his wizard. Qawasha was close enough, so he moved to interpose himself between the druid and zombies. His lunged with his greatsword in cleaving arcs hoping to force the zombies back then dropped back and held it ready to ward off any attacks
OOC: Two attacks at the closest zombie, I'll use my reaction for Interception if anything attacks Qawasha to reduce the damage by 4.
Attacks: 1D20+7 = [1]+7 = 8
1D20+7 = [5]+7 = 12

Interception: 1D10+3 = [1]+3 = 4

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
From where she is standing, Miss Imogen draws an arrow and releases it into one of the zombies. Thunk.

Standing proudly beside her, little Kapalue, Weed, releases a sling bullet which flies into the nearest zombie. If it falls, he will let out a triumphant squee, proud of his kill.

OOC: Attack the second closest zombie, with sharpshooter: 1d20+4=23, hit, damage = 1d8+14=17 piercing. If it doesn't fall, she moves back into the center of the room, to BG 63.

Kapalue: Attack with sling the nearest zombie: 1d20+6=10 (hit) for 1d4+3=5 damage. Follows Imogen if she moves.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Chrysagon staggered under the command of the trickster god Papazotl. He forcefully pushed the god away and rose to his feet. I will not do as you command, he shouted. The spirit figure left him alone, and Chrysagon felt an emptiness within. I wonder if I made a mistake, he thought.
Chrysagon focused on the fight that had erupted around him. He raced up to the nearest skeleton that emerged from the vat, holding with both hands his new-found staff in front of himself.

Charisma Saving Throw: 1D20+11 = [13]+11 = 24
Move: AW60 with Dash
Action: Dash

Ussal hisses in annoyance and slithers toward the closest skeleton, a whip of some jungle plant flicks away and lashes the closest skeleton.
"We should probably ignore these, they will resssspawn. Something with the ssstatuesss or the shield!!"

Looking at Cryssagon "What!?"

Move: BM72
Action:
Thorn whip vs skeleton; piercing damage: 1D20+7 = [12]+7 = 19
2D6 = [6, 2] = 8
- no pull

Bonus: Telekinetic shove vs skeleton: 1D20+7 = [2]+7 = 9 probably not, but if it works, skeleton is pushed to BP71

Remove ads