• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

Zadolix

First Post
"Hrrmmm...looks to be as the halfling said. It be filled with wee baby critters but they don't look mature yet. This queen be more dangerous than the rest of the buggers, she even tried to stab me!"

He pulled out the tinderbox from his pouch tossing it in his hands.

"Anyone got any ideas or should we just get this over with?"

Thateous

Explorer
"Are you sure it can't move. I could try to burn it with a small fire." Everett says moving to a position to see the bloated bug.

Zadolix

First Post
"Could do what we used to do back in the Kaurhale mines, the edge miners would often come across these centipede crawler nests when digging out new lodes. Bloody dozens of the damn things there be sometimes, we'd throw down a net or two before throwing down the torch on them so the blighters couldn't go anywhere."

Turning his body and thumbing at the pack on his back, Zadolix grinningly said:

"Got one such net with me if ye be worried it might try to bolt!"

Thateous

Explorer
"Then let's toss the net and burn the queen." Everett says ready to summon some flames.
OOC: when the action starts, casting create bonfire. [roll0]

GM: Don't need initiative. Zadolix, give me a ranged attack with the net to see if it lands on the queen well enough. Then Everett can use his spell.

Remove ads