[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

The lands near the queen's vestigial legs and she kicks it off. The net lands in the river.
GM: athletics check to retrieve it before it floats down stream and requires swimming checks.

Zadolix ends up a dozen or so yards downstream before he gets the net and gets ashore again, soaking wet. He walks back up the shoreline to the bridge.

Zadolix

First Post
"Well I can't use my net for ye fire anymore Elf..." he grumbled looking at the dripping wet net. "I say we kill the bugger quick and clean from a distance. Just say the word ELF and I'll split it in two"

Lifting a hand axe out of his belt, Zadolix held it ready in a throwing position.

Last edited:

The creature emits a high pitches whine as the fire strikes it. It is then silences as the axe nearly decapitates it.

Keth continues to dig a shallow grave off in the distance.

GM: Zadolix, you remember seeing a shovel in the lower floor of the tower building you climbed earlier. I assume folks are going to help Keth dig. It should take Keth a couple hours by himself. And the group can easily reduce that to 40-45 minutes if all pitch in. I'm also assuming the flying critter bodies will end up in this grave since burying the bodies is being done to avoid scavengers.

I ask about who is helping though in case anyone wants to sit out perhaps to take a short rest. Your call.

It's around 6pm and sunset will be around 8:30 (tomorrow is the longest day of the year)

Thateous

Explorer
With queen bug silenced Everett begins to mutter arcanium nonsense under his breath. A minute later he unclasps his cloak and tosses it over his unseen servant. "Help dig graves for the unfortunate victims." Without a word the cloak flutters as the servant begins to execute the command.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Sounds good. Thise who need a short rest please take one, and the rest of us will bury the dead. Burn the critters? Or mass bury them in a big hole?

Zadolix

First Post
"That's what ye get for crossin' a dwarf ye stinkin' bug!" cursed Zadolix. Filled with adrenaline and anger and with the queen now dead he shoved it's corpse in the river to be taken care of by the fish.

Heading back up to the bridge, he saw Keth and the others preparing to bury the bodies of the townsfolk. "Ye might be needin' this!" yelled Zadolix, propping up a shovel against the west end of the bridge.

Sitting down on the grass, he unpacked a small item wrapped in fine cloth. "Ahh the taste of home..." he chuckled as he began to eat.

OOC: I'm using second wind to regain hp and then having a short rest as well

Second Wind: 1D10+1 = [1]+1 = 2

Short rest: 1D10+3 = [10]+3 = 13

Remove ads