[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)


log in or register to remove this ad

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
OOC: I could have sworn I posted this days ago, but apparently it didn't take, or I'm remembering wrong. My question about knowing where the lizard folk were was based on this post:

GM: ....
Up ahead of the party is definitely an ambush. There are several kobolds hiding behind the log blocking the road and you occasionally see a taller figure (probably one of the lizard folk) ducked down beside the road on the opposite side.....

I take it, though that Surina doesn't have a sense of where the larger figure is, so she'll head for the kobolds, as stated above. She will, however, try to keep an eye out for the larger figure.
 


Surina rushes forward and throws her javelin true, killing the rear kobold (K4) in one shot.
Perin fires at the one next to him (K3) and he drops as well.
The forward kobolds do not seem to notice this until a bolt of fire whizzes past K5. They turn and start barking orders haphazardly to one another.
The one on the west side of the road rushes toward Surina with his shortsword.
The other four turn about unsure where the enemy is at first and then fire (short) bow shots at Surina. Only one of them manages to hit her for 8 damage.

_: 1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6 Miss
1D6+2 = [2]+2 = 4
1D20+4 = [1]+4 = 5 Miss
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8
1D20+4 = [11]+4 = 15 Miss
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8
1D20+4 = [18]+4 = 22 Hit
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8


Party is up.

Roadblock.png
 




Zadolix

First Post
Zadolix dashed as fast as his little legs would take him to catch up to Surina, "Ye always stealing all the fun scaly!".

OOC: Dash action to L26
 




TallIan

Explorer
OOC: Sorry I haven’t been getting notifications for this and being busy means I haven’t been properly checking my games - should do that rather than read other crap on here - I’ll get a response up tomorrow.
 



Thateous

Explorer
Everett moves beside Perin (F,22) and hurls a bolt of fire at another kobold (k1).

OOC: In case no one has mentioned it before these maps are awesome. Looking at them on the phone from the app does not do them justice. Good job in my opinion.
firebolt: 1d20+5 17 dmg: 1d10 10
 

GM: Thanks. I just whip them up in GIMP. Ask me to draw a person and you will get a vaguely human shape. But overhead maps. Easy Peasy.

And K1 is definitely dead.
 

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Surina ran toward the remaining kobolds, putting on a burst of speed

OOC: Surina will dash; I believe that can get her to J41, right next to K2, but with no action left to attack. A bit foolhardy, perhaps, given her low HP, but she's angry enough at how many villagers have died that she's not thinking about such things.
 

TallIan

Explorer
Perin

Perin's bolt kills K5
Really, a 9 hits?

Perin advances out of his hiding place letting another bolt fly.

[SBLOCK=Actions and rols]
Move: to G27
Action: Attack Perin attack and damage: 1D20+4 = [2]+4 = 6
1D8+1D6+2 = [2]+[5]+2 = 9

BA: move hunter mark if necessary[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Actions and Rolls]AC: 15
Initiative: +2 (Roll With Advantage)
HP: 20 HD: 2/2d10

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6+4 Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2

Spellcasting 1/2 Level 1: Hunters Mark; Absorb Elements

Bolts: 33
Concentration: Hunters Mark 3 rnds[/SBLOCK]
 



An Advertisement

Advertisement4

Top