D&D 5E (IC) (OneShot) JustinCase's Within The Circle

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: Here's a new map of the situation. I'm going to let Traubon hang back and let you have the fun; he'll be there if you need anything but otherwise he will not participate.

map - depot 2 round 1.png

JustinCase

OOC:
Hello, My name Is James. My cousin are seeking a game Is this still active and can we find a group

Hi James, and welcome to these forums! This is an ongoing game and I have no real way to write you into it. However, you can find the Talking the Talk subforum and see if a new game is about to start if you want to try a play-by-post (online) game. You can recognize that by the Recruiting tag on the threads.

If you're looking for a group to meet up with and play in real life, check out the Gamers Seeking Gamers section.

Hope you'll find a game soon!

Azurewraith

Explorer
James pulls the door shut but not completely to avoid a bang and whispers to his group."Three more goblins,playing dice. I see to options we rush them take them quick or see what's behind for number two."

James does not relish in the thought of having to fight more goblins each skirmish is another chance he or a someone else could become wounded. This would be so much easier with a smaller group.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Let's make sure there is no one behind us. Traubon watch these gobos, warn us if they move towards this door." the teifling says quietly, near a hiss. Then he moves to the other door in the kitchen waving the others to come along.

OOC: Will wait till our rogue searches and checks the door.

Azurewraith

Explorer
James is pretty certain at this point that there are no traps but if running with the guild taught him anything it was that a little diligence goes a long way.

OOC: [roll0]

TallIan

Explorer
Gorir

Gorir nods at the idea to check the other door first, but remains stationary to ensure his armour doesn't clank.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]AC: 18 (Chain and Shield)
Initiative: +0
HP: 11/11 HD: 1/1d8

Offense:
Warhammer: +4 5ft 1d8+2S
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6+2P
Light Crossbow: +2 80/320ft 1d8P

Warpriest 2/3 per long rest

SPELLS: Cantrips
Guidance; Sacred Flame; Spare the Dying
level 1: 2/2
Bless; Command; Healing Word; Sanctuary[/SBLOCK]

JustinCase

Traubon keeps an eye on the goblins, Gorir close by, while James, Magdalena and Thadius move to the other door. Checking for traps and finding none, James carefully opens the door.

This circular room holds a scattering of chests of all shapes and sizes. Their contents have been thrown onto the floor in a jumble. The ceiling is covered in soot, and ash is mixed in with the mess on the floor. This was obviously the depot's main storage area, and was partially burned by Baron Wildhurst years ago.

Out of the corner of his eye, James suddenly sees motion in the rubble as two 5-foot-long brown snakes lash out to bite him!

OOC: Passive perception was high enough to notice the mlarraun snakes, so no surprise round.

Initiative mlarrauns: [roll0]
Initiative goblins (if needed): [roll1]

Everyone please roll initiative and post your actions; I will resolve them in the right order afterwards.

[sblock=Stats]James AC15 8/8
Gorir AC18 11/11
Thadius AC15 8/14
Traubon AC16 9/9
Magdalena AC16 12/12

Mlarraun 1 AC14 11/11
Mlarraun 2 AC14 11/11

Goblin 1 AC15 7/7
Goblin 2 AC15 7/7
Goblin 3 AC15 7/7[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]map - depot 2 round 2.png[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
[roll0]

James spots two large snakes lunging towards him but not soon enough he finds himself stuck between them the man makes his first priority to get out of dodge.
OOC: Disengage and move behind Magdalena.

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Going to attack a snake, just not sure where I will end up. I don't wish to move, if I don't have to.
EDIT: So that INIT beats the snakes, and Thadius will reay an action to attack the first one to get within reach. We are blocking the door and I think that is a good ideal.
Rolls:
INIT [roll0]
ATK [roll1]
DMG [roll2]

Thadius curses under his breath and raises his morningstar and shield, ready for the snakes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases