• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

G

Guest 11456

Jariah, Wireth, Jakira & Nairo

The sheriff scowls. "Not going into the swamp, but yet you say you are going to visit the warden? Where do you think Walthus lives?" He pauses briefly. "The swamp. Heck, he practically lives in the middle of it."

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

Bypassed, Fastus turned around as he straightened, a giant frown on his face: "Aw come on, Elli!" Which was about par for the course. But then it veered in a somewhat unexpected direction: "You got to get ANGRY when people say stupid things like that! At least a little? <Uhum> 'WHAT? I don't SUCK! And I'll prove it: you're eating steel tonight, foul fiend!' Like THAT!"

Not that he hadn't thought what he said when he said it - even though he probably shouldn't have SAID it - but Elsbeth just accepting the worse treatments got him so mad sometimes! (If Ameiko hadn't rescued her, he's a thousand percent sure she'd STILL be over there with that horrible family!)

"Try it."

If she needs some coaxing, after a pause: "Pretty please...?"[color]

Elsbeth turns toward her friend.

"How could I possibly get mad at you? You're my friend. I've gotten mad before and bad things usually happened. Now if someone was trying to hurt or kill either of you, I would not hesitate to use every weapon at my disposal to save you."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Jariah Taliaferro, Human Female

~ Just Outside of Sandpoint ~

JariahAvatar_zps048442ae.jpg
JakiraICPortrait-EnW_zps204bf743.jpg

Jariah shrugged. The Sheriff's being a jerk about things caused her to lose respect for the man and she did not give much credence to his words. They numbered four and with the turkey vulture being able to fly they would have an aerial lookout to avoid trouble.

She answered flatly, “You are welcome to come with if you are concerned for our safety, Sheriff. We only intend to follow the path and then come back the same way. If we do happen to see some goblins, maybe we will avoid them if their numbers are too many.”

Jakira spoke up excitedly, “Ohhh, do ya rrreally think so? Chomp, chomp! If we see them, let’s git ‘em.” The feline eidolon’s tale twitched as he considered running into a goblin patrol. It had been two hours since lunch and after not being able to eat the mice, he was feeling hungry again.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Jariah Taliaferro
Init: +5, Senses: Perception +6
AC: 15, Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 12 (Leather armor)
HP: 9 Current: 9
Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +3
Summon Monster: 7/7 Remaining
1st Level Spells: 2/2 Remaining
Conditions: None

Weapon in Hand: None

Jakira
Init: +2, Senses: Perception +4, Darkvision
AC: 14/18 (Mage Armor), Touch: 12, Flat-footed: 12/16
HP: 12 Current: 12
Fort: +3, Ref: +4, Will: +0
Condition: Darkvision, Power Attack, Pounce
Weapons in Hand: Claws & Bite[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Wireth bit down on his grin as the human with the glowing rune took on the sheriff.

"We weren't gong hunting in the swamp, then? Wireth offers. "We were trying to get some information ahead of the hunt, honestly. Thought it'd be a quick there and back. You heard there's worse?"

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
That gave him only minute pause.

"Couldn't you just pretend? Fire has to BURN, Elli! And I get mad at you guys all the time," he pointed out in his version of inescapable logic. Well, he was (sort of) mad at her right now, wasn't he? He suddenly got a definite 'playing with fire' feel, which, for him, meant he was now grinning broadly, body settling into a ready pose: "Come on! PRETEND you're mad at me, Elli: What would you say to this guy if he wasn't your most incredible friend ever? Oh, and me too on the 'every weapons' thing."

His grin got broader, teeth very white.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko eyed the way Elsbeth held her dagger and shook her head.

"If you fight with spells, fight with spells," she advised. "Why not practice on Fastus, since he's being a butt about it? Put a whammy on him."

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

Elsbeth hesitated for a moment. She really didn't want to hurt her friends but they had a point. They came here to practice before going out to fight the goblins.

"Well Sachiko, I don't want to hurt either of you but since we are going after goblins and they will not hesitate to hurt us, I should practice. Fastus, please forgive me for what I'm about to do." she warned.

Within seconds, her eyes turned ice blue and a stream of arcane words flowed from her mouth. A few seconds later, a cone of colorful light flashed from her outstretched palm at her warrior friend.

Assuming Elsbeth and Fastus are within 15 feet of each other. Will save to resist is DC 15.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Fastus instinctively raised his arms against the onslaught of clawing colours suddenly engulfing him. "Wha-?"

And then he fell into a heap, unconscious.

OOC: Will save: 1d20+1=5. Unconscious for 7 rounds, then Blinded and Stunned for 1 (2d4=7, 1d4=1).

Kaodi

Hero
"I think this means I may escape the evening with some of my dignity intact," comments Suldrel wryly as Fastus hits the ground.

Remove ads