Pathfinder 1E [IC] Paths of Legend: Resurrection

Voda Vosa

First Post
Chkikin

"Its dangerous, dangerous stone...not good, not good at all..." the ratkin mutters, he gives a quick distracted nod to the doubting leader.

OOC: Could a Knowledge arcana shed some light on how to dispose of the stone, or at least limit its effects? in case it does: 22

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"You want to carry this burden? By all means, here you go," Peregrin says with notable relief as he drops the stone in Donall's pack. One last look at the open backpack, and the halfling turns away with a slight shudder.

Picking up his own bag, the little monk nods to Astor, signaling that he is ready to move.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
OOC: [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], are you still with us? I'm going to assume that Annika is ready to go.

Chkikn remembers, from his time learning what he could from the scraps of the Arcane Academy, that wizards often used lead lining in the walls to shield rooms from magical effects. He had also heard that dangerous magic items were sometimes carried in lead lined carrying cases and boxes.

OOC: For the sake of moving things along, I'm going to assume that Chkikn imparts this information to the others. Astor happens to have a lead lined carrying case for a dagger that his father acquired from a halfling tailor many years ago. Astor puts the stone in the case and then gives the case back to Donall.

The group sets out, heading north for the first several hours along the trade path that connects Vedlund to Silvergard. The trail, rutted from the passing of many wagons, meanders northeast as it starts to head in to the mountains proper. By the end of the day, the group has made good time and made it to the crossroads, where a lesser used trail heads directly east through the mountain passes while the main trail continues on a steep incline to the plateau upon which Silvergard is situated.

The crossroads is a frequently used camping spot for travelers, with evidence of many campfires. Rugged yet tall evergreen trees grow from the rock and a solid cliff face with a several hundred foot drop greets the group if they venture west a few dozen yards. Wild mountain goats roam the area and eagles can be seen returning to their nests for the evening.

Astor points northwest, "We'll be veering off the trail tomorrow, into the foothills where the orcs are rumored to have their lair. We'll want to set up a watch tonight in case the orcs are out for an evening stroll."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Donall Harkness, Human Ranger

BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg

Donall was grateful for the added protection of a lead box. Better to keep the troublesome object safely tucked away with added safeguards from mischief.

As they looked to be getting ready to stop for the night, the ranger suggested, "Well, if orcs are potentially a problem tonight, we should also take some time to look for a good place to camp too. You all wanna give me hand looking?"

"I can take the first watch... Unless there is a reason someone has to have the first and lasts watches, and we need me to take a middle one."

[sblock=Action]Take 10 on Survival +5 to find a decent place to camp. Some Aid Anothers would potentially help.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +5 Perception: +5
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +5 CMD: 18(15ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Current Conditions in Effect: Quick Draw, Power Attack (-1 Att/+3 Dmg)

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 5/5 Remaining[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I can help, also always stay up late preparing thingies. Can take first watch, yes?" The small rodent says. He sniffs here and there, apparently looking for something. "Camp here once I did yes. Good spot close by."

OOC: Chkikin has +7 on survival. You want him to take 10 and Donall aids? Also, Chkikin has been here, possibly camping since he comes from another city.

Shayuri

First Post
Annika doesn't seem to have much of an eye for campsites, but she does approach Donall and Chikikin.

"Maybe I can help," she offers, and closes her eyes for a moment. A faint aura of light begins to outline her, and the mark on her hand begins to gleam and glow.

She touches whoever will be leading the search, and a sudden feeling of warmth flashes between that one and Annika. In the wake of that rush, everything seems clearer...sharper. Like one had just drawn in a single breath of pure oxygen, setting the senses on fire.

(OOC - Guidence on whoever's making the roll.)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Donall Harkness

BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg

Donall soon realized that the ratkin has a better nose for such things and followed his lead, accepting Annika’s help. The spell was interesting and he felt slightly more confident. “Thankee, lass. Mayhap that will help speed this along, eh.”

[sblock=Actions]Switching to Aiding Another for Chkikin instead, using Guidance.
Rolled Survival +6 = 19[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +5 Perception: +5
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +5 CMD: 18(15ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Current Conditions in Effect: Quick Draw, Power Attack (-1 Att/+3 Dmg)

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 5/5 Remaining[/sblock]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
"Sure, I'll help you guys," Peregrin says as he follows Donall's lead. The halfling might not be very good at wilderness travel, but he wants to help out any way he can.

OOC: Adding my Aid Another to the mix. 1d20+3=12

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The group soon finds an unusual but highly defensible and even cozy looking camping site - on the cliffside itself. About 15 feet down from the top of the cliff a good 100 yards from the crossroads is an abandoned cave, once the nesting site of a large flying creature - likely a griffon from the tufts of fur and feathers still littering the cave.

This cave has been used as a campsite before judging by the the handholds carved into the cliff-face making the climb down relatively easy (DC 5 Climb check).

Remove ads