Pathfinder 1E [IC] Paths of Legend: Resurrection

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Donall Harkness, Human Ranger

BardAvatar1_zps91b65909.jpg

Donall starts towards the cave’s entrance. “This looks pretty defensible… assuming it is not occupied already. We should check it out, before deciding to actually use it for a campsite.”

[sblock=Actions]Assuming agreement, take 10 on Climb and Perception[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet
Initiative: +5 Perception: +5
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 12 Current: 12
CMB: +5 CMD: 18(15ff) Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Current Conditions in Effect: Quick Draw, Power Attack (-1 Att/+3 Dmg)

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Chakrams: 5/5 Remaining[/sblock]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Peregrin

The halfling finds his way into the cave, and replies, "I'll explore the cave. You guys should start making the camp."

Feeling useful again, Peregrin silently walks to see if there are signs of recent activity within the cave, or perhaps even people or animals currently using the place.

OOC: Stealth check: 1d20+12=24
Do you want any other rolls from me?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
The group finds that the cave is relatively shallow, likely hollowed out by windstorms, and used as a nesting area by horse sized flying creatures a number of times over the years.

There's just enough room for everyone and the evening goes by uneventfully.

Astor is eager to set out at first light, rousing everyone just a bit before dawn. The cave offers a spectacular view of the countryside to the west, allowing the group to see all the way to the capital city of Azgund as the sun rises.

"We'll be heading off the trails today, into the crags where there are rumored to be caves and hide-outs that the orcs might be using to stage their ambushes. I'm hoping we can find them relatively quickly."

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Donall yawns at the early hour, pausing at the mouth of the cave as he stretched and limbered up. The view was impressive as the sun rose above the mountains behind them shining on the capital. But there was no time spent more than a minute on such a thing.

Gathering his gear he nodded as Astor mentioned finding orcs. “Heh, we find them or they find us?”

“Maybe we should consider drawing them out to us instead of trying to hunt them down. Then if we capture one, we can potentially interrogate him to learn the locations of lairs and hide-outs.”

“In effect, we could work smarter instead of just harder, eh.”

[sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Immediately after waking up, Peregrin dresses and packs his bag. Within moments he is ready, and standing at the mouth of the cave, he starts his morning excercises. Starting off with a slow, rhythmic dance, he soon quickens his pace and incorporates mock attack moves with his feet and fists, faster and faster until his movements are almost a blur to any observer. When the first light of dawn is illuminating the sky, he slows down and eventually stops his dance-like excercise.

Some beads of sweat glistening on his forehead, the halfling turns his attention to his companions. "I'm ready."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yesh, shmarter ish good." comments the ratkin from outside the cave. He had been awake from earlier, gathering nuts and other less appealing food items from around the cave. He peeks his head through the entrance, his face stuffed with food, apparently ready to move on.

Shayuri

First Post
Annika just shrugs. "I don't feel like I have much to offer at this point," she apologizes. "If you want to negotiate or set things on fire, I'm your gal. Otherwise I'm still picking things up as we go along."

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Donall glanced at Anika, “So you can talk to them if catch one then. What about using fire to create a commotion to draw some orcs to see what's going on?”

[sblock=Mini Stats]Character Sheet

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Astor looks around at the group, "Well...I wish we'd thought of this before we left. We could have packed up a wagon full of valuables and dressed ourselves as merchants or something. How do you propose we get their attention? Setting things on fire doesn't seem like a particularly safe tactic. Its not the dry season but still, wildfires have been known to engulf this entire mountain side."

Remove ads