[IC] Return of the Runelords

Scotley

Hero
Teodor slips his new bag over one shoulder and follows the others as they shop. He's enjoying the companionship and complements the others on the purchases.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael looks over the sword, suddenly wanting to splurge on a lot of his and Teea's savings. He sighs, though, and looks to put it down, feeling a bit guilty over his desire to spend so much on himself. However, when Teea asked about whether she could purchase some jewellery for herself, Michael held tighter to the new sword and said with a smile, "Well... I don't know why we couldn't splurge a bit on ourselves. We worked hard and it is a holiday...". With that he opened his purse and counted coins.

OOC: How much for the vegetables, sword, and trinkets for Teea and Michael?

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Teea smiled at him like a sudden beam of sunlight, then immediately went off with Shendra to see - and try out - those fabled dresses!

Kaodi

Hero
After slipping her purchases back in among her other things Shendra leads Teea and the others towards the stalls to hunt for the pieces she saw. Hopefully no one else had scooped them up in the meantime!

Shayuri

First Post
Mei Ying trailed along after Teea and Shendra, but at a sedate walk that allowed the other two to go haring off. She did examine the pretty little ink bottle she'd bought, admiring the artistry on it. Finally she put it away and simply enjoyed the sights and sounds of the marketplace...and kept an eye out for signs that there could be a means of earning some coin. An overworked merchant perhaps, or something similar.

Ah, the dangers of sitting still too long. But perhaps it was better to run low on funds in a vibrant community with friends, than in the middle of nowhere, with no one to turn to.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Teea first came out wearing a simple dress all in beige, with discrete embroidery at cuffs and hem. The collar was oval, showing more of her thin shoulders than she was used to, and so she intermittently pulled on it with a frown, trying to get it to lie right

[sblock=Beige] tumblr_o0tvb5l8cN1qf46efo1_1280.jpg[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra frowns slightly as she appraises the dress. "Striking enough, I suppose," she says noncommittally. "But now that I have had a look at it on you I am not sure it is quite, you know, colourful enough. And that hemline would suffer in any outdoor environs."

Remove ads