[IC] Return of the Runelords

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Teea quickly reloads, points at the monster once more and...CLICK nothing happens

She drops on one knee, hitting the weapon barrel into the floor while working on the mechanism murmuring something to herself.

Move: reload
Standard:
Musket attack vs Monster #3; damage: 1D20+6 = [1]+6 = 7
1D12 = [6] = 6
CRIT MISS, weapon mishap
11/20 cartridges

Next round:
Standard action to clear (GRIT)
Move action to reload
10/20 cartridges

G

Guest 11456

Teea quickly reloads, points at the monster once more and...CLICK nothing happens. She drops on one knee, hitting the weapon barrel into the floor while working on the mechanism murmuring something to herself. Shendra jerks her spear back to take another stab so forcefully that it almost departs from her grasp! "Damnation!" she swears under her breath, clearly frustrated by her lack of further success in pest control. Michael attacks once more at the second monster, while asking, "Anyone have any idea what can damage these things? Maybe a mace or some more attack magic might be helpful about now. Teodor slips past Teea and swings his sap at Monster3. Although it is designed for nonlethal damage he takes a penalty so that he can try and cause lethal damage. He scores a critical hits and does 13 damage to it. Monster3 bursts. Then Mei flings more electricity at Monster2 and she hits for 3 damage causing it to burst. End combat.

OOC: Map

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra coughs up more of that monster gunk and waves one of her hands in front of her mouth as she does so. "Well that was exciting," she grumbles as she turns her gaze back to the toys, now with that extra layer of filth on them.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Eww." comments Teea again as she clears and reloads her musket.
"Adventuring is dirty!"

Shots: 11/20

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael takes stock of his many wounds and grunts, "Exciting, dirty... we'll have a bit more of both before the day ends." Michael searches the room for any clues or items of value.

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra pauses a moment and gently puts her hand on Michael's arm. It lingers for a moment, and when she draws it away again his wounds from the centipedes are gone.

OOC: Cure Light Wounds: 1D8+1 = [8]+1 = 9

Lucky roll. What is rather less lucky is that with the board change all of the old built in roll results are borked. I am not sure if there is some way to revisit the old boards to see them (if it were necessary).

Kaodi

Hero
The seer stands up straight and does her best to shake and residual... whatever that was off of her clothes. She takes one more glance around while wiping her hands off on whatever she can find before saying, "Well, onto the next room then I guess."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases