[IC] The Odd Job

"The kid was named Thomas, I think," Ana says. "I suspect the William here in this time is the older Lord William of our time. I have no idea what we should do with any of this information."

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Wait so I have a son who is half lycan half vampire? And Azgalan is trapped in some red sphere? Maybe we should head to my manor and arrange a meeting with Azgalan?"

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave/Forest/Cabin
Morning
Round 0

“Thomas. Right. The kid was Thomas,” Hrgach said. He shook his head. “Human names make no sense,” he muttered. “I suppose that’s as good a plan as ours. Beats wandering around random portals, I guess.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed), or Opportunity Attack
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10+3
Saving Face (1/R)(+3)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth (magical)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Dagger of Venom
Dagger of Warning
+1 Leather Armor
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
You head off with William leading the way you seem to be wandering without direction but eventually find your way to a mansion you recognise much the same as the future mansion. Standing guard is a young man perhaps 17 who also looks familiar to the guard you met before. You can't help but shake a feeling you arrived here to quickly. Admitted into the mansion is a simple task and you find your self within a parlour

A stern man sits in a cushioned chair looking towards William and then the group "I was not expecting you back so soon, who are your guests?" William looks slightly lost as he does not know your names.

"That is a rather long story," Ana says. "You won't believe this, but we seem to have traveled back in time. We will meet your son William when he is about your age now. And we will meet his sons. His younger son Thomas will fall through the same portal that sent us back in time, so that in the future he is still a child. This is all related to a man named Azgalan but we know not how. As I said, you won't believe this. And I am not certain I have all the family relationships exactly right.

"Oh, and I am Ana. This is Hrgack, Galdar, and Asha. I don't even know if any of us has been born yet in this time. We met your William in response to a scream we heard while he was transforming."

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave/Forest/Cabin
Morning
Round 0

Hrgach nodded as Ana spoke. “It’s complicated, but that’s about the right of it,” the hobgoblin said. “Interesting family curse you got going.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed), or Opportunity Attack
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10+3
Saving Face (1/R)(+3)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth (magical)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Dagger of Venom
Dagger of Warning
+1 Leather Armor
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
"I suppose it is interesting if you are that way inclined. Will you be staying for dinner? We are having goose and I'm sure we will find something in the cellar to fix your thirst. Oh and I can have a bath drawn."

Remove ads