[IC] The Odd Job

Ana tumbles to the floor with a splat. She kips up and whacks at the corpse angrily, "I'm nobody's lunch."

OOC: Acrobatics, dex check [roll0], failed
But since she was raging, should only take 9 hp of damage.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
DarrowhillForest/Cave
10:44 AM
Round 0

Hrgach gave a sigh of relief when they finally killed the beast. Ana whacks it again out of anger and the hobgoblin spotted something twitch inside of it.

“Careful, female,” Hrgach warned. He prodded the roper with his great axe again and then started to cut it open. “Something inside of it,” he noted.

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 12/22 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 2/2d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)*
Action Surge (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
The smell from the now split Roper is repugnant inside is a decaying corpse most of its gear is part dissolved however there are 50gp and 2healing potions unharmed.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
DarrowhillForest/Cave
10:45 AM
Round 0

“Heh. Well, lucky us,” Hrgach said as he separated out the valuables from the rotting corpse. “Here.” He tossed one of the potions to Ana. “Who needs the other?” he asked as he started separating the gold.

OOC: 12.5 gp each. Hrgach could use the potion (down 10 hp), but I’m willing to give it up if someone else wants it.

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 12/22 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 2/2d10
Saving Face (1/R)
Second Wind (1/R)*
Action Surge (1/R)*
[/sblock]

Ana relaxes as she watches the Hobgoblin cut the roper open. "I would think our minotaur friend still is not well from that last fight. He can have my potion if it will help him. I'll be fine with a bit of rest."

Galdar accepts the potion from Ana and drinks it. The change is obvious as the lines on his face smooth out. "Thank you."
OOC: [roll0]
New Vitality: 8 / 14
Hit Points: 3 / 11
Max HP: 11 / 17

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Assuming everyone is sorted now.
the passage way carries on a 50ft before it splits and heads to the left or carries on straight the tell tale sound of trickling water can be heard faintly echoing from the left.

Remove ads