[IC] The Odd Job

OOC: Are we still right outside the gate to the mansion? How sturdy does it look? Like it would support my full weight leaning on it without breaking or coming open?

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: I believe you where heading for the inn but your not too far away. It would easily support your weight the fence is more of a fortification than a decorative feature.

Galdar grabs the bars of the gate at about chest height, then starts stepping backward, leaning more and more of his weight on the gate, until he either can't step back any further, or is tasting dirt.

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Not entirely sure where you are going with this

Galdar hauls on the steel bars with all his might but they are set solidly within the ground and do not give a single inch bending the thick bars also seems out of the question.

Azurewraith

Explorer
You head back down to the Inn which is relatively busy for a small town establishment behind the bar is a halfling in his 30s that looks an awful lot like Balin idly cleaning glasses, he doesn't notice you enter but given the glassy look on his eye he seems to be away with the fairy's.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Darrowhill/Azgalin’s cave/Inn
Morning
Round 0

“Ale!” Hrgach called to the old halfling bartender. He settled at the table with the others.

“So now what do we do?” he asked quietly.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Free:
Bonus Action:
Reaction: Shield or Absorb Elements (if needed), or Opportunity Attack
[/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17 (chainmail, defensive fighting style)
HP: 31/31 Vitality: 17/17 HD: 3/3d10+3
Saving Face (1/R)(+3)
Second Wind (1/R)
Action Surge (1/R)

Cantrips: Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure
L1 (2/2): Absorb Elements, Burning Hands, Shield
Weapon Bond: Greatsword, Bat’leth (magical)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Loot]
Dagger of Venom
Dagger of Warning
+1 Leather Armor
[/sblock]

"I say we go back to our time, take our turnips and leave this place far behind." Ana says. "Anything we do is probably wrong. If we confront Azgalan here will Thomas never be born? Heck, can we do anything here? For all we know we are only looking at the past and not really here. It makes my head hurt." When Hrgach's ale arrives she orders one for herself.

Remove ads