• Welcome to this new upgrade of the site. We are now on a totally different software platform. Many things will be different, and bugs are expected. Certain areas (like downloads and reviews) will take longer to import. As always, please use the Meta Forum for site queries or bug reports. Note that we (the mods and admins) are also learning the new software.

PF IC - Tideruler: The Fall of Laholt

MetaVoid

Explorer
"Don't take it personally, Alice. After all, we have Bat here too. Every rule has its exceptions." Arduniel backpedals slightly.
But still bristles at the discussion.
"Sure, you're here to win the war. Which no one declared. Of course. Because everyone knows your realm is constantly under attack of surface armies bringing daylight with them. That was some impressive magics right there. But true to form, your lady left you the moment it became clear you cannot win this. Now your only chance is treachery. Your trial should be short indeed. I am first to admit that First People are not what we used to be. But we're still far from gone. And you will not change that. And neither will the priestess if she is really contacting nefarious entities from beyond."

He looks at both prisoners and tense warriors between them.
"Where are your transport gems? No, don't touch them, just tell me where they are." he removes the gems and anything else these two might have on them that could enable spying, teleporting or other contact or movement.
"We cannot prevent scrying completely, I trust their lady has their true names and probably good portion of personal effects. But we can make it harder for them. We're not returning with them into the City. And we need to confront our priestess before the word reaches her." Turning to their only natural flier.
"Finthir Kothar, could you please help the griphon riders and bring them here to guard these two?"
 

Neurotic

Adventurer
Moss looks at the elven sage. Then up.
"Disrobe them, don't allow anything with even the least magic and capability of killing near them. And keep your males from the woman and women from the man."

With that, he flies away, wings beating powerfully to lift him up.
"If you need me, create darkness above your position."

OOC: I believe Moss can see the darkness from afar as long as he's airborne?
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
The Bat is somewhat taken aback. Others had followed him? Had he been so young then. Perhaps had he been older and wiser he would have thought to seek out like-minded souls. But then, had he stayed to a 'wiser' age he likely never would have broken free of the conditioning.

"I have never had much need to dispense judgment except that which occurs on the battlefield," he says cautiously as he slips him helm back onto his head. "But I can do naught but accept your request."

Before Moss has a chance to leave he adds, "I expect that in time word of my identity will spread. But I would ask that until we have a chance to meet with the Priestess and discuss her surrendering custody of the Tome to me that you all keep faith with me and leave my name and heritage unspoken."

Batknight then moves to relieve the two warriors of their armaments and items. While it has been many years since he acted as his parents attendant, he attempts to afford the customary courtesies of the task. Despite any disdain he might feel for offering such niceties it was the most reasonable approach to managing the two warriors, and of maintaining the openness of the female knight.
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Laholt/Alessia
Afternoon
Round 13

Daxio frowned at the drow woman’s words. “We can resolve this peacefully,” he said. “We can go and talk to the priestess.”

Daxio sighed as the healing washed over him. It wasn’t enough for all his wounds, but got the worst of them. At least the darkness was clearing now. And he still felt sick to his stomach.


[sblock=Ministats]
Conditions: Detect Magic (98 r), Message (1181 r), Fly (105 r)(60’); Sickened (-2 everything)(56r)

HP: 84/122 NL: 0
AC: 19 FF: 14 T: 15
CMD: 20
Fort: 10 Ref: 10 Will: 13
Armed: Dagger
Arcane Reservoir: 3/15/day
Consume Spells: 5/5/day

Spells Prepared
0 (9): Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic
1 (6/7, prep 5): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Magic Missile, Vanish
2 (6/6, prep 5): Darkvision, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility
3 (5/6, prep 4): Dispel Magic, Hold Person, Suggestion, Fly
4 (3/6, prep 3): Charm Monster, Confusion, Greater Invisibility
5 (6/6, prep 2): Dominate Person, Hold Monster
6 (0/3, prep 1): Mass Suggestion

Spell Book:
0: All
1: Burning Hands, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Featherfall, Grease, Liberating Command, Magic Missile, Obscuring Mist, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shield, Silent Image, Vanish
2: Darkvision, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility
3: Dispel Magic, Hold Person, Suggestion, Fly
4: Black Tentacles, Charm Monster, Confusion, Greater Invisibility
5: Dominate Person, Feeblemind, Hold Monster
6: Greater Dispel, Mass Suggestion
[/sblock]
 
EVERYONE

"You will be taken alive. Imprisoned, but treated civilly. The truth of this matter will be investigated and discovered, the crimes enumerated, and judgment fairly passed and executed."
"Is there place for civility among us, cousin?" - her eyes narrow suddenly, as if she took an interest on Aranel's sudden intervention. "Is there a place for civility amidst your own kind? Isn't your blood the first one to disdain what it considers impure?"

"I will see to your injuries when you are disarmed in custody."
"I see our sun-bathed cousins take too fast the title of guardians of virtue. After all, we should consider ourselves criminals, not equals in battle." - she provokes with a sharp tone.

It's funny to see how the well-armed knights obey Moss' command to the letter. Immediately, they jump in place and stop. in fear of any harsher retaliations.

"If you think you might get mercy because we share the background, you're mistaken. And we're of the surface now. There are clutches of younglings that freely walk under the Blinding Fire. We are mixing new with the old, only change is constant. You...you will perish with your rigid society."

"We seek to be judged by those who know us. We are wise enough to understand we have no allies here. But at least your kind knows us. Your kind knows our ways and our quarrels." - she glances at the dragon. "In fact, you should judge us! You, and your half-dragon companion. You have a sense of justice. You have your minds set. No tricks, then. And your justice would be served, wouldn't it?"


"Where are your transport gems? No, don't touch them, just tell me where they are."
They present their gauntlets as Arduniel approaches. Inside, he finds for each of them one teleportation gem and yet another, filled with a hypnotic green mist.

[You acquire four gems: two teleportation gems and two green gems.]
Batknight then moves to relieve the two warriors of their armaments and items. While it has been many years since he acted as his parents attendant, he attempts to afford the customary courtesies of the task. Despite any disdain he might feel for offering such niceties it was the most reasonable approach to managing the two warriors, and of maintaining the openness of the female knight.
Stripping them from their armors leaves both knights on sets of plain Underworld garments. Black leather, chitinous plaques and a lot more skin showing than any surface elf would care to see. Sewn together, purple fabric covers part of the hips and shoulders, displaying a single rune. Bruekk immediately recognizes it to be the mark of the Crown, modified to accommodate the personal signature of Queen Katha the Beastmistress.


MOSS


Finding the riders is no hard task. Moss' able to pick up two of them mid-flight and send them to his companions without wasting any time. As the dragon takes flight, he sees the entirety of the city, swallowed by the circumventing woods as a forgotten ruin amidst wild lands. His trained eyes and natural instincts identify the course of the battle, nonetheless. The Dark Elves retreat in all fronts. At the spiral tower, some of them teleport away, as others simply fly into the distance, closely pursued by griffon riders. The tower suffered and probably got invaded at some point. Parts of it have given up beneath some unknown battle effort, allowing huge gashes to be opened at the upper walls.

The settlement and the rivers were not attacked. The rivers in particular escaped the worse of it thanks to Zyara's efforts. Here and there, Sluagh bodies lie, cursing the land with their blood's taint.


The castle did not go unscathed, though. At the entrance, many Owl Guards were taken down. The pace burns under the effects of magic fires, and clearly was invaded through the crevices and fissures left by its ruinous state. One or two Dark Elf stragglers still make their way through the surrounding woods, moving north, armed with bows. Clearly they understand this battle to be over. Others find their way under the green canopies as well.

Whatever hit both tower and castle mustered an impressive amount of strength, something not displayed at all during the fight in front of the caves.

[Ok, you have the knights under custody, two riders to help and Moss doing the area's recon. Both castle and tower suffered greatly. The planes before the caves are bloody and fiery, but the battle is over. The living quarters are basically safe. You can still pursue the last remnant of the armies, go to the caves and help the Green Knights and their allies or visit the other parts of the city. The Priestess was lodged at the ruinous castle, if you want to check on her. The tower hosed spells and mages, as you heard.]


@Neurotic @KahlessNestor @Shayuri @Kaodi @MetaVoid @Charlotte of Oz
 
Last edited:

MetaVoid

Explorer
"Lets get them to Goliath and the others. I believe we will discover that wasting disease is actually siphoning of the life force perpertrated by The Book. Or the owner and user of it." Arduniel pockets the gems after deep focus on one of them. He guards his mind against intrusion by having his familiar close to check on him.

[roll0] for misty gems
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
"Katha still reigns, I see," comments Batknight, glancing at the royal runes. "She must have greatly expanded her menagerie since I left, I imagine." He produces a number of sacks from his pack that he deposits the majority of the knights' gear into, mindful to keep it separated.
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Laholt/Alessia
Afternoon
Round 14

Daxio gave the two captured drow another look over to make sure they got any magic off of them, items or spells, and then used a little prestidigitation to clean them up and make them presentable.

“Secure them and let’s go,” the human mage said.

[sblock=Ministats]
Conditions: Detect Magic (97 r), Message (1180 r), Fly (104 r)(60’); Sickened (-2 everything)(55r)

HP: 84/122 NL: 0
AC: 19 FF: 14 T: 15
CMD: 20
Fort: 10 Ref: 10 Will: 13
Armed: Dagger
Arcane Reservoir: 3/15/day
Consume Spells: 5/5/day

Spells Prepared
0 (9): Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic
1 (6/7, prep 5): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Magic Missile, Vanish
2 (6/6, prep 5): Darkvision, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility
3 (5/6, prep 4): Dispel Magic, Hold Person, Suggestion, Fly
4 (3/6, prep 3): Charm Monster, Confusion, Greater Invisibility
5 (6/6, prep 2): Dominate Person, Hold Monster
6 (0/3, prep 1): Mass Suggestion

Spell Book:
0: All
1: Burning Hands, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Featherfall, Grease, Liberating Command, Magic Missile, Obscuring Mist, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shield, Silent Image, Vanish
2: Darkvision, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility
3: Dispel Magic, Hold Person, Suggestion, Fly
4: Black Tentacles, Charm Monster, Confusion, Greater Invisibility
5: Dominate Person, Feeblemind, Hold Monster
6: Greater Dispel, Mass Suggestion
[/sblock]
 
ARDUNIEL

Steeling his will, Arduniel conjures his familiar to the task at hand. Easily enough, the entity uncovers two plane phase jewels, attuned to higher strata of the Abyss. Another flight device, or perhaps a way to throw enemies off and into dangerous places...

BATKNIGHT

Bruekk gathers most of the weapons left behind, separating them accordingly. While running through the inventory, he reallizes that a jousting lance and a sword have gone missing... Aside from the heroes, the prisoners and the gryphon riders, no one else's around, and surely none of his allies - or prisoners - got their hands on the weapons.


DAXIO


The wanderer's glance reveals nothing unusual on any of the prisoners - except, of course, for their own strange nature. No enchantments, concealed weapons or magical items remain behind, he's sure of it.


EVERYONE


Finding Goliath is as easy a task as can be. Both Moss and the riders can easily point towards his location: West, just across the Causeway, within the Isles of Reverie, where artists gather to work. The heroes find the laughing satyr amidst his equals, plucking arrows out of Drow bodies and bragging about recent conquests.

The area itself's an odd target. Amidst skin tents and highly sculpted totems, massive statues wait to be finished. Here and there, among twisting branches of strange beauty, artisan's studios lay, half-depredated. Clearly, a detachement of soldiers ravaged through the area, destroying all they could as they moved on.

Goliath salutes the heroes with a wide smile, proud of his handywork.

"Brothers! I take it you've done no less in your own front!" - he waves around, showing fallen enemies and prisoners. "We ourselves had quite the hunt!"

"Right, right..." - a Green Knight moves behind, gathering equipment from one of the corpses, as if to investigate something. "I still count this as a defeat, if you ask me..."

"No one's asking you, Thanes..." - Goliath continues forward, stretching his arms towards Alice. Arduniel immediately recognizes the name: Thanes, head captain for the Green Knights, responsible for the safety of the Alessian gathering.

Thanes removes his tall helmet, revealing a blonde mess of sweaty hair underneath. High Elves... Even after a war they keep their poise somehow. He moves towards the heroes, studying them as he walks forward.

"Oh, this is precious... Just... Precious! How are we going to clean this one up is beyond me... But still, you deliver some hope, I see! Autumn Guard, are they? I'd recognize those eyes anywhere... All four of them!" - Thanes points towards the prisoners. "If you would hand these over, I'd gladly bring them among the other prisoners. Some of my men have their job cut for themselves, as you can see..." - he motions towards the prisoners once more. "We have our trackers chasing stragglers as we speak... And, if there's anyway we can serve you... Well, let us know..." - the elf's general tone is sturdy and dissatisfied, but such sentiments don't betray his own natural ellegance as he speaks.

"And to think the Priestess was right after all, eh, satyr?" - he pokes Goliath with a finely-clad elbow. "She did well conjuring the heroes of prophecy here... She was bound to do something right, after all..." - he smiles.

"I wouldn't know... You kept me out of the loop on that one... Captain..." - Goliath's tone is enough to show his own resentment towards the topic. "But I must admit. I wouldn't trust my people's safety to your hands alone." - the satyr smiles with cruelty, turning a cold shoulder towards Thanes.

"I'm sorry for that. We have plenty to discuss. But first I strongly advise you keep your prisoners..." - he glances towards the Captain, unconcerned with secrecy. "Thanes here has a tendency to boast other warrior's glories as his own. Some say that's how he 'earned' his position as Captain..." - he places one arm on Alice's shoulder, while the other looks for Zyara's back.

"Now, tell me... How did it go? The main contingent was upon you, wasn't it?" - he glances with curiosity.

@Neurotic @KahlessNestor @Shayuri @MetaVoid @Charlotte of Oz @Kaodi

ALESSIA MAP


[You have fought East of the Sunken City. Now you moved to the western part of the Sunken City, where the Isles are located.]


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F_AoQ7vBXmDZvXEERwfE9qljK5tle6DzmrbytTJV_v4/edit

AREA MAP



[It's quite dark. Please, let me know if you can't make it out. I'll add a better version as soon as I edit it. Notice, though, that I have included the background areas - the ancient forest where Moss was found, the Thunderscales' territory, Aranel's village, Zyara's monastery at Hunter's End, and so on. I'll leave the rest open for you to explore in time. ;)]


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XilDWiP67QjwxZ5JFWZa2F7XhM_iAwBqFUI4iFKlwNU/edit
 
Last edited:

jmucchiello

Adventurer
OOC: I have no idea who put their hand around Zyara's back. There are too many "he"s. I suspect it is Goliath. But I'm not sure.
 

Kaodi

Adventurer
Batknight is naturally suspicious of the disappearance of the two weapons. His magical vision does not seem to indicate anything amiss with the prisoners, but it had been foiled before. The danger may not have passed. Given the chance he whispers to the the mages, "If you have a spell to discern the unseen I might suggest using it. Something is not adding up. Literally." But he has his own tricks as well. Simply by closing his eyes from time to time after taking note of his surroundings his other carefully honed senses will take over and perhaps give him a hint at something out of place.
 
Alice shakes the satyr's hand, nodding at her fellow cloven-hooved, horned compatriot. Then she filled him in, with her eye for details and keen memory, exactly what had transpired.
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
Arduniel helps the wounded as he is able, recalling true forms of unwounded bodies. But he remains focused on the task at hand.

"We should confront the priestess immediately. And try not to let these knights hear or see anything they can use against us. And don't get them near sensitive areas, in case they can be used as teleport targets."
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Laholt/Alessia
Afternoon
Round 0

“I have searched them for magic,” Daxio told the Batknight. “You think the weapons are invisible?” Daxio cast another spell that would allow him to see the invisible and looked around again.

OOC: Cast See Invisibility


Daxio followed the rest back to where Goliath and the Green Knight captain were clearing up their area of the city. He noted Goliath’s interest in the women of the group and smiled, not at all about to block his old friend’s attempts at conquest.

“So the priestess schemed her way into getting us to do her dirty fighting for her, after she possibly stole some sacred text from these drow,” he told Goliath. “So what do we do with these prisoners if we can’t leave them with the good captain?” he asked others.

[sblock=Ministats]
Conditions: Detect Magic (96 r), Message (1179 r), Fly (103 r)(60’); Sickened (-2 everything)(54r); See Invisibility (1200 r)

HP: 84/122 NL: 0
AC: 19 FF: 14 T: 15
CMD: 20
Fort: 10 Ref: 10 Will: 13
Armed: Dagger
Arcane Reservoir: 3/15/day
Consume Spells: 5/5/day

Spells Prepared
0 (9): Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic
1 (6/7, prep 5): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Magic Missile, Vanish
2 (5/6, prep 5): Darkvision, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility
3 (5/6, prep 4): Dispel Magic, Hold Person, Suggestion, Fly
4 (3/6, prep 3): Charm Monster, Confusion, Greater Invisibility
5 (6/6, prep 2): Dominate Person, Hold Monster
6 (0/3, prep 1): Mass Suggestion

Spell Book:
0: All
1: Burning Hands, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Featherfall, Grease, Liberating Command, Magic Missile, Obscuring Mist, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shield, Silent Image, Vanish
2: Darkvision, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility
3: Dispel Magic, Hold Person, Suggestion, Fly
4: Black Tentacles, Charm Monster, Confusion, Greater Invisibility
5: Dominate Person, Feeblemind, Hold Monster
6: Greater Dispel, Mass Suggestion
[/sblock]
 
BATKNIGHT/DAXIO - AT THE BATTLEFIELD


Investigating the weapons' disappearance leads to a simple conclusion: someone else roamed the battlefield. At first, it's not easy to figure this out. Batknight searches around for clues, but the amount of blood, footprints and scorched land makes the task nearly impossible. Nonetheless, he remembers the tales of the Autumn Knights, and this is enough to warrant a deeper search. He remembered that the Knights were sometimes followed by unseen spirits called Specters. They would protect the knights as they advanced, communicate with them and shield them from harm.

At the edge of the battlefield, he is able to find extra footprints, no doubt made by light Drow boots as a Specter moved through the field.

After Batknight's warnings, Daxio employs his own devices to search the area. He doesn't find the weapons. Instead, his discovery is way more startling: at the opposite edge of the field, a strange, faint silhouette moves around, spying the group. As Daxio sees it, the entity vanishes, as if it had never been there. It carried no weapons, but it might explain how the pieces vanished.


[Ok, Daxio can roll perception to gain more insight on what the thing was. He can also pursue his discovery further, if he so wishes. Same goes for Batknight.]



ALICE


"My, my..." - the satyr takes her hand ceremoniously, exchanging a complicity glance with Daxio. "Beautiful and intelligent... I have heard of your kind's... Many talents, but I hadn't realized they could all be found in a single person..." - he smiles suggestively.

"I can see the winds turn in our favor... We held the tower and the Isles, but not everything could be saved. They knew what they were doing, clearly. And they were well-informed... To a degree..." - he pauses for a moment, looking around, and then continues. "In the Isles, the many scrolls housing the prophecies in which you yourselves figure as protagonists were destroyed. Inside job as we were attacked, I believe. Oddly enough, several statues were ravaged as well. And, at the tower, the copies of the prophecies were either taken or destroyed by our very enemies. There were... Other losses, but only the mages would know about it."

Assessing the situation makes Alice curious. As she tells the story of their confrontation, she realizes how ill-conceived this attack was. Insufficient men, almost as if they didn't know what they were about to face - something quite uncommon for the Drow.


ARDUNIEL


Goliath glances at Arduniel in silence. Whenever they met, the satyr always showed a deep respect for the elf's opinions and decisions. Finally, he chooses to speak, sporting a controlled, serious tone unnatural to him.

"Right now, all main areas are affected. We could take them to the Causeway or the encampment. Surely they'd be secured by the Firbolg. Boy, are they pissed..."

Arduniel knows everything to be true. But he also knows Thanes a bit better than Goliath's letting out to everyone. Thanes' interests go way beyond renown theft. He might even sell the knights for a good price. His ambitions make him terribly unreliable - even more unreliable then the rest of the alessians. Considering the accusations flying around against the Priestess, it's obvious why she never corrected Thanes, or took his position from him...

Arduniel imagines that the tavern or the camp would be the two safest places to keep important prisoners right now. Preferably around Firbolg and pixies. No one can fool them or best them in combat, when their numbers grow.

"The Priestess was at the castle ruins, I think... It was the safest place, after she warded the entire area."



DAXIO


Goliath smiles. No matter how inconstant each of them might be, they could rely on each other's friendship. Thanes looks annoyed, at least, turning his back and commanding his men to send the prisoners out, towards the castle.

"Thanks for the trust. I believe Arduniel would agree that the camp or the tavern are the places to leave them now. I'd give them some mead as well. They're... Are they noble? I don't know, I don't... really care for these things..." - suddenly his eyes fall on the woman knight. This time, though, it doesn't seem very flirtatious.


MOSS


Moss hunts the stragglers with elegance and ease. He manages to bring five down as they flee to the south; three more before they can reach the wall and the swamps to the north; a couple at the Hills of War. Everywhere, Moss realizes how messy the situation really is. Even though the forces focused on their eastern attack, the area lacks any solid barriers or frontiers. More might be hidden - after all, it's in their nature to act in secrecy. The very nature of the situation confuses Moss. why would they waste their forces in such a disastrous attack?

After the task is done, the conflicts die out. Here and there, the hash consequences of the battle still mark the horizon. Suddenly, the encampment's met with a commotion. The dragon sees it from the distance: someone got caught and is taken to a central hub amidst the tents - probably to be harshly dealt with. A line of Green Knights returns from the caves, riding West at full speed. At the top of the Spiral Tower, a group of gryphon riders dives towards North.

@KahlessNestor @Charlotte of Oz @MetaVoid @Shayuri @Kaodi @Neurotic

ALESSIA MAP

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...bytTJV_v4/edit

AREA MAP

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...I4iFKlwNU/edit
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Laholt/Alessia
Afternoon
Round 0

Perception: 1D20+2 = [2]+2 = 4

Still feeling ill from the noxious cloud that had been around the Autumn Knights, Daxio squinted, an arm across his protesting stomach as he tried to study the figure he saw at the edge of the field, but then it was gone.

“There was something, over there,” Daxio pointed. “I couldn’t make out what it was, and it’s disappeared now.”

***

“I would think the tavern might be safer,” Daxio suggested. “We could lock them in the cellar.”

[sblock=Ministats]
Conditions: Detect Magic (95 r), Message (1178 r), Fly (102 r)(60’); Sickened (-2 everything)(53r); See Invisibility (1199 r)

HP: 84/122 NL: 0
AC: 19 FF: 14 T: 15
CMD: 20
Fort: 10 Ref: 10 Will: 13
Armed: Dagger
Arcane Reservoir: 3/15/day
Consume Spells: 5/5/day

Spells Prepared
0 (9): Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic
1 (6/7, prep 5): Burning Hands, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Magic Missile, Vanish
2 (5/6, prep 5): Darkvision, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility
3 (5/6, prep 4): Dispel Magic, Hold Person, Suggestion, Fly
4 (3/6, prep 3): Charm Monster, Confusion, Greater Invisibility
5 (6/6, prep 2): Dominate Person, Hold Monster
6 (0/3, prep 1): Mass Suggestion

Spell Book:
0: All
1: Burning Hands, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Featherfall, Grease, Liberating Command, Magic Missile, Obscuring Mist, Ray of Enfeeblement, Shield, Silent Image, Vanish
2: Darkvision, Hideous Laughter, Invisibility, Scorching Ray, See Invisibility
3: Dispel Magic, Hold Person, Suggestion, Fly
4: Black Tentacles, Charm Monster, Confusion, Greater Invisibility
5: Dominate Person, Feeblemind, Hold Monster
6: Greater Dispel, Mass Suggestion
[/sblock]
 

jmucchiello

Adventurer
Zyara overhears the issue of missing weapons and also gives the battlefield one last look before following the others out.

OOC: perception: [roll0]
 

Advertisement

Top