• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (River Gang)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: The grates are in the floor. You can only see the adjacent spaces unless you open the grate and stick your head through. (Not even the adjacent spaces in the store-room without waving the candle in them or DV.)

It's 60 feet of difficult terrain between the grates.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Leave the undead behind, Sesto calls out. Let's get through the other gate to the prison.
Sesto hassles over to the other grate, ready to pop up next.

OOC: Move and Dash from C18 to C24 (or thereabouts). Stupid difficult terrain!
(Dammit, did the DM really put me in C18??? We were not going to attack from there! LOL)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit cursed bitterly as the ploy failed. Time to get on the other side to help.

Move 30 feet
Dash for another 30 feet
Cunning action for another 30 feet
Half because of difficult terrain = 45 feet of progress.

OOC: next round is arrow to the face time!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sesto & Udit

Hearing the clanging and shouts from the other grate, echoing through both the tunnel and the hall with the portcullis, Sesto and Udit looked at each other and sighed. Sesto moved off down the tunnel, struggling to hurry with the water rushing past him. Udit blew out his candle and stuffed it into a pocket and rushed off after Sesto, quickly shouldering past him, much to the Cleric's frustration.

GM: Position: Sesto (Under C24), Udit (Under C26)
Gone: (PCs) Sesto, Udit
Damage Taken: None

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Against his better judgement, Sesto sits down with Udit for a nice game of dice. Udit cheats as always and manage to win a couple of candles, a Cure Wounds spell and a Shield of Faith spell.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Torbin

The guard managed to take Torbin's first arrow on his shoulder-plate and it glanced off, but the second buried itself deep in his upper arm. The guard dropped his crossbow, and while he didn't fall, he looked like he'd be easy for Kurzon to dispose of.

GM: Sorry, I missed that Torbin had gone.
Gone: (PCs) Torbin;
Damage Taken: (PCs) None; (BGs) Guard 11

OOC: @tglassy and [MENTION=6808932]eayres33[/MENTION] to go. This has been stalled at round one for a bit.

tglassy

Adventurer
Pyrus and Auraia both rolled their eyes as their plans went down in flames. Well, Pyrus liked flames.

Switch places with me, I have a plan, Pyrus said to Auraia, mentally. She looked at him, and shrugged, warping space so they switched places, putting Pyrus next to the prison grate and Auraia next to the grate with the undead.

Pyrus sticks his head through the grate, and looked north to the passage to the undead. Using his newfound psionic skill, he created a Telekinetic Barrier blocking off the two rooms. Then he ducks back into the tunnel to gain cover.

Auraia then moved down to the prison grate as far as she could, leaving the zombies to do their own thing.

OOC: Auraia uses 3 psi points to switch places with Pyrus, then Pyrus uses 3 psi points to block off the undead from the south room.

Psi Points left:
Pyrus: 29
Auraia: 24

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads