D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (River Gang)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord's voice once again rings through the sending stone.

"We've captured the Alchemist. He says he's provided the cultists with the same concoction as they tried to use on us this morning. Apparently, they intend to use it with animated skeletons to attack us with. Be on your guard."

Squirrels are evil!

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Sesto sent a 'thank you' back through the sending stone and added; We are about to enter the Library. That is where the Necromancer is expected to be. Let's deal with the last cultists later. Wish us good luck!
Sesto turned to the rest of the group. Are you ready? I will try the door and if it is unlocked I will open it and rush in. Sesto paused for a second and said in a small voice; If I turn into ash, just sweep me aside and keep going. I has been a honour to fight evil next to you.

OOC: @FitzTheRuke, is Sesto's angels still active? Surely there has been less than 10 min since the last fight... Please...
Udit, are you ready to pick the lock if the door is locked?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Sesto tried the door and was relieved to find that it didn't melt his face off. The door, like all the doors in the temple, had no locks, just iron rings. It was barred, however, and he stepped aside to allow Udit to lift it with his tools, or Kurzon to kick it.

OOC: It's possible that anyone on the other side didn't notice Sesto test it. That said, lifting it will take time. (I imagine thieve's tools to include wire hooks and string that allow you to encircle a bar from the other side through the crack, and then lift it. It would probably be pretty obvious from that side, though. Kicking it is probably best. And quicker.

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Two kicks is better than one, Sesto thought and decided to aid Kurzon in the kicking.

OOC: Action: Help
Sesto would have cast Guidance but that would have broken his concentration for Spirit Guardians

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Udit drew both of his swords. Kurzon still didn't looked quite patched up, and Torbin was a better archer anyway... He didn't like front line work, but Bhaal's influence was still on him, much to his dismay.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Bam!

The bar cracks but does not break. One more good strike ought to do it.

OOC: It seems that the DC was 20. I'm going to say that 18 was close enough so that the DC now drops to 15

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases