[IC] Wandering Star : Heroes of the Middle Reaches (Part One)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]
nerdytenor said:
[sblock=OOC Zarathas]
If you could move to the right during your turn that will leave a space for me to charge into.
[/sblock]

So you ready a charge for the moment I step to make way? Good plan ;)[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Barely acknowledging the lump developing on the side of his head, Varilar draws his short sword and stabs at the guard, keeping his blade ready should any opening in his opponent's defenses present itself.

[sblock=ooc] Minor Action: draw shortsword
Standard Action: Riposte Strike vs. green guard, hits AC 18 for 6 damage if the guard attacks before V's next turn, riposte hits AC 14 for 5 damage. [/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Charlie is confused. Is there a new map she is not seeing? Which guard is which? Where is the halfling and the sea devil? etc etc Sorry if I am just being stupid or what - but it's late![/sblock]

helium3

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Charlie is confused. Is there a new map she is not seeing? Which guard is which? Where is the halfling and the sea devil? etc etc Sorry if I am just being stupid or what - but it's late!

All of the combatants should be on the main map. Try refreshing the browser if you aren't seeing them.[/sblock]

helium3

First Post
Varilar whips his short sword out and raps the guard in front of him soundly about the head, drawing a glare from the guard and throwing him off balance. He seems unsure how to react.

[sblock=Zarathas]Your turn. Don't forget that you are currently prone.[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]Sigh*. Hard choices. To hit or not to hit :confused: I guess Z'll raise up, shift to the side... And then I have a minor action to use... If I hadn't used the breath I could at least freeze them now :(. Well, I'll just puff out a challenge to the enemy at U8.

So:
Move: Get up
Move: Shift to V9
Minor: Divine Challenge, marking enemy at U8.

Also use Surge from Ranver's healing: 9+8=17 so I'm back to full health.[/sblock]

Zarathas helps himself up with his blade and carefully blocking the hammer with his shield he makes way for Horto. "Face the Wrath of Gods defiler!" The paladin snarls to the enemy, bolstering his words with the voice of Platinum Lord himself.

nerdytenor

First Post
"Ah, what a beautiful opening, Zarathas!" Horto says, while putting away his sling and drawing his sword.

"CHARGE!!!"

Horto launches forward, hollering, and thrusts his blade deep into the guard in front of him.

[sblock=Actions]
Put away sling.
Draw sword.
Charge the guard; hits for 13 damage
Dang I've been rolling hot lately...
[/sblock]

Remove ads