• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iconics Green Room and OOC Thread. (Adoring fans welcome; no fighting allowed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be a Monk short... Mr. Ember. That account doesn't exist I believe. Else just give it a shot and the boards will let you know :D

[ANd if the DM is OK with this... we've got a huge larty already last time I looked.]

Last edited:

Naull

First Post
Ahem...Here goes....

Rustles around in her bags and pulls out a large, rumpled legal looking document. Peruses through it and starts to read it.

"Aha, here is my WoTC contract. Here is my official description and character attitude, as provided by writers contracted by our Employer, WoTC"

Description: Naull is a human woman in her mid-twenties. She presents an air of mystery and aloofness that was taught to her by her wizard mentor so that common people would respect magic as more than a common tool. This alienates some people, but she is friendlier with people she knows well. Naull's interest is in learning new things, from magic to mundane lore, so she expects to spend a lot of time searching old caves and ruins for lost books and scrolls. In her adventuring party, Naull provides the magic to defeat several foes at once, relying on the others to protect her when enemies get too close.

"See, I am the serious one. I like to learn things, search old caves and ruins for books and such, and apparently I like to use magic a lot. So, I am not too far off of the mark. I am somewhat serious. However, I will attempt to lighten up some. It doesn't mention anything in the contract about being serious all of the time."

Ialdabode

First Post
What's this?

Fresh blood?

Iconics resurgence?

*checks his day planner*

No no, this simply won't do. Won't do at all. For starters, it simply can't be the iconics without someone shouting "Bah!" all the time, talking in third person, and otherwise living the eternal quest for ale and whores. Second, where is the (attempted) wit and banter that was casually passed between Mialee and myself? Wizards simply CANNOT get along with psions. Why, my massive telepathic intellect always threatened them.

Something foul seems afoot here. Be these newbies iconics, or are they just doppelgangers, pretenders to the great title of iconic? Was this even worth the natural 20 I just rolled on my remote view check?

Deedlit

First Post
I have to agree about Redgar. Also, it's not much of an Iconic OOC thread without myself and Mialee coming to blows.(The grey elf worried about my superior looks and magic, I'd say.) Still, it's better then nothing, and the newbies will improve with time.(Tordek's been doing very well, I'd say.) You might as well join in, to help the iconic rebirth.

Tordek

First Post
The red Dwarf stumbles back into the room. THis time with his clothes on. He crushes the empty beer can between his hands and flips it over his shoulder. Blindly trusting the can will find its intented target Tordek walks to the fridge again and opens it and takes a long peek inside.

Hmmm seems we'll won't make the end of the day with the amount of beer we got left in this thing...

He scratches at his bottom and fumbles a bit in the fridge before popping out with his red head again.

Hmmm oops! Seems I missed ya lads.. hehehe.... *shamefull look*.... anyone interested in a cold one? If so that's to bad lads.. we seem to be out... just one left and I know where that's going to! Har...

While rubbing his belly he sits down on the couch and reaches down for his shoes and starts putting them on. After that he gets up and heads for the door.

I'm out for some beers and snacks. Back in a short while lads. Hope ya'll make it untill then.. no ale... *shrug*

Tordek closes the door only to appear back in just a few seconds.

Hmmm oops... some money might be usefull... And I should stop oopsing for today, seen nuf' of that for one day. Back later lads and lasses.

After searching for his pouch he grabs it in his fist and heads out again slamming the door behind him. A merry tune being whistled slowly disappearing in the distance.

Ember

First Post
*singing*"HEy Hey, it's the Monk-e!"

Ember would like to thank the Forsaken one for the idea of coming here, And would also like to know if anyone knows where MY stats are? I gotta know them to get into the role, ya know?

Bah, leave that for later. Just tell me where the cold one's are!

The Forsaken One thinks that if Mr. Ember had read Tordek's post she'd know that she'll have to remain dry for a couple of minutes more untill Tordek finishes his shopping.

But good to see ya here =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads