• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iconics Green Room and OOC Thread. (Adoring fans welcome; no fighting allowed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deedlit

First Post
Redgar, I am not sure whether you have caught amnesia, or merely have a horrible memory, but for a very long time, us heroes of the worlds have invaded the iconic OOC threads and interacted with them. As for when I became an iconic, while not for the d20 system, the heroes of Lodoss have been used in the role iconics are now used in for years before 3E.(I also believe the heroes of the lance once played a similar role for dragonlance game supplements as well, and would be considered the first group of iconic-ish stature). I must also wonder, what happened to Krusk's ways up speaking in haiku? He hasn't said one since the new iconic thing began.

Last edited:

Regdar

First Post
No Deedlite, Regdar just usually ignored non-iconics, since only Iconics are to be in iconic adventures, your breasts aren't large enough for one.

Ialdabode, Regdar can slay you right now if you like!

Yes Krusk, most elegently you have hit the tent spick on the head.

Deedlit

First Post
*Whacks Redgar with the super-dimensional mallet of animekind* "That is for insulting an anime elf's looks."

Kazak

First Post
Regdar also has the understanding from other fellow iconics that many feel the same, hence they are not here. Regdar suggests that others don't attempt to post as them, it won't make any of them happy people.

Ye know lads, the best way to teach the new-comers is by example. We should get a few more of the old-timers back, it'd liven things up a treat, and show the new lads and lasses what to aim for.

Jozan of Pelor

First Post
Jozan sits on the couch, opens a jar or metal polish, and begins buffing his various holy symbols. "Of course, Regdar, you are right about the brashness of the young ones. A bit overeager and all that. But young minds are so malleable, aren't they?" He grins and sits up a bit straighter. "All they need is a strong, heroic figure to guide them...a pure, unsullied soul to lead them down the paths of the Iconic way of life." He winks. "That's why I joined."

"Besides, that Call of Cthulhu gig was giving me a very unpleasant rash. I think Pelor was getting impatient. And my bank account was looking a little, well, unheroic after Piratecat left us sitting in that Vault for so many months." His expression turns thoughtful and he rubs at some stubborn tarnish. "I wonder if poor Lidda ever got off that ceiling?"

"Oh, by the way, Regdar, what's a Deedit?" ;)

Last edited:

Tordek

First Post
A soft whistle can be heard from the hallway outside of the room. After a minute orso the ever louder getting whistle results in the banging of the opening door through which Tordek stumbles in [Still whisteling merrily], his face hidden behind a pile of beer crates and six-packs.

Well here he is again lads and lasses. The holy quest for ale has been not completely fruiteless.

He says while putting all the stuff down in front of the frige from which behind a widely grinning redheaded Dwarf appears. Tordek flings the fridge open and starts loading the beer cans and bottles into the fridge.

Well now to wait a little while and this icebox will have them transformed in the ever holy cold ones. May the gods watch over them. *Chuckle*

Out of the pile of packs and crates he takes out a small box and looks at it like only Dwarfs can with their little beedy greedy ale lusting eyes from behind their beards.

And this lads.. this is some real firewater. Dwarven ale at it's best, Marven Rockgar's finest brew....

He picks one of the small bottles from the box and crashes on the couch next to Jozan and offers him another.]

Aaahhhhhh, beer...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Ember said:
Ah, gnomey! You're the DM for this thing, aren't you? Well whadaya say, got room for little ol' me?

I'll try to work you in at some point in the future. It might be awhile, though.

Regdar

First Post
Bah, Regdar has this tidbit which is a must see, some of the Iconics earlier adventures. As you can see the Iconic fighter Regdar is there in all of Regdar's glory.

Iconic Coloring Book

Ember, be the man that you are and take control of the situation, you're Iconic just be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads