If Gaming Wasn't Your Hobby...?

Sacrosanct

Legend
I just have my old trusty Remmy 870 pump.
An 870 trusty? I believe it. That and a Mossberg 500, you can't go wrong with. Unless you're willing to spend a pretty penny, those two shotguns are reliable and inexpensive. I used to be pretty good skeet shooting myself, but it's been a while, and I'm certainly no professional.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hmm. I'm still writing and designing, but it would probably be novels if I weren't writing games. I might be doing canine agility along with my wife. I'd still be barbequing as much as I do now. And I'd still be watching an appalling quantity of crappy shark movies.

I'm still gaming just as much as I get older, but my prep time has dropped precipitously, so I have time for other activities as well. I used to prep for as long as I played (4 hours for a 4 hour game). Now I average about 15 minutes per game, with no real decline in quality. I think both I and the game systems have gotten better.

Last edited:

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Probably playing more computer games but working in IT has killed a lot of that desire in me. I doubt I would have gotten into mini painting without gaming so that would be gone. I'd probably have already gotten into reloading and spending more time at the range. Read more novels.

Remove ads