• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"I'm a [BLANK] kid!"

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Star Wars Figures & Micronauts
Atari 2600 & C64 (and typing programs in from magazines to save on a tape deck)
Saturday morning Looney Tunes cartoons
Reading the Newspaper
B/X and AD&D (1e)
Bloom County and Far Side
Comic Books

Meech17

WotC President Runner-Up.
I'm a we all piled into the far back of the station wagon to watch movies at the drive-in theater kid.
My hometown actually still has an operating Drive-In Theater. It's not as good of a deal as it used to be.. It's $10/person now, rather than charging per car like they did when I was younger. But that's still a heck of a deal for two movies. And their concessions are super cheap too.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
My hometown actually still has an operating Drive-In Theater. It's not as good of a deal as it used to be.. It's $10/person now, rather than charging per car like they did when I was younger. But that's still a heck of a deal for two movies. And their concessions are super cheap too.
John Travolta Grease GIF by TIFF

Cadence

Legend
Supporter

One of my son's friends has had his last few birthdays at a drive-in that's only about a half hour away :)

I thought my first cellphone was an incredible piece of technology. Now I carry around a phone that is a near super-computer and I hate it.
I remember when we all paid for ringtone and even music someone would hear when they called you..and now if that phone makes a sound it's like "ewww"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads