• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm back

After many years (10 years) on the boards and more than 1 year being absent from the boards I decided to come back.
I began playing 5ed tabletop and found it quite interesting. I'll be happy to join an open spot in a 5th edition game or I'll just wait for a new game to recruit.

-Roy- a.k.a Strahd

industrygothica

Adventurer
Welcome back! I just came back from a long absence for the same reason.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of 5e games recruiting atm, unfortunately. I was lucky to land a spot in one but I'd love to join one more to try out a caster of some sort. Let me know if you find something! :)

-IG

dream66_

First Post
Welcome back,

5e has gotten me back into gaming too, simply cuz it's a game we can agree on liking.

EDIT: That feeling when you realize the 11 years over there <-- aren't the whole extend as it doesn't include Eric Noah's site... Wow I'm old.

OMG, Strahd! Good to see you. I'm back, too. I took off for three years to do law school but am back now that I've passed the bar exam. Like you, I'm looking to do some PbP--though I thought I'd pick back up with my favorites, 3.5 and Pathfinder.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
After many years (10 years) on the boards and more than 1 year being absent from the boards I decided to come back.
I began playing 5ed tabletop and found it quite interesting. I'll be happy to join an open spot in a 5th edition game or I'll just wait for a new game to recruit.

-Roy- a.k.a Strahd

Welcome back! I just came back from a long absence for the same reason.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of 5e games recruiting atm, unfortunately. I was lucky to land a spot in one but I'd love to join one more to try out a caster of some sort. Let me know if you find something! :)

-IG

Welcome back both of you! I see roy's posts on face book on occasion and canadian bacon's one of my fb friends as well, so, [creepy] I know where you are, I know where to find you! [/creepy]

Remove ads