Immortals Handbook: Ascension 3.5E Print version...do you want one?

Okay this is crazy. I compressed it via Adobe (took 10 minutes). Then its disappeared my compressed file. So I can't download it. I have taken the book off Drivethru for the time being. I have to leave for work in 20 minutes. Will try one more time.

Getting an error message when trying to compress the file. I have to leave for work in 5 minutes. No chance of getting this sorted tonight. I have taken the file offline - Roydude - will get this sorted as soon as possible on Sunday.

RoyDude

Villager
i remember that there was a comic bestiary around and i just found the word doc about it
it has stats for a few things but the dragon stat blocks for the age categories are messed up somehow

Attachments

• Cosmic Bestiary.doc
    189.5 KB · Views: 60

Chess435

Explorer
No. the Drivethru option is different to the Mixam option.

Mixam option = Signed, Glossy pages, Ribbon, End Sheets, generally higher quality. I am getting a limited number of copies sent to my house (on Tuesday 14th) and then I will post them out to those who want them (if they cover printing/postage costs...with a few exceptions). I am not making money on these - they are just for fun and to test quality differences for potential Kickstarters.

Drivethru option = Unsigned, but you do also get the PDF. Quality is less, but seems decent enough.

The Drivethru option will be cheaper if you are in North America, UK/Europe it will be about the same.

So go with whichever you feel comfortable with.

I would absolutely like a Mixam copy!

Remove ads