In Defence of Chickens - DCC RPG (OOC)

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
Nah - she used her action to run over last turn. The miserable one is her action this time round.

@jmuchiello - the monsters seem to be running for the gate. They're passing nearby Prinx. Vasha and Garwen are still by the open door, and can see figures against the wall in the darkness within. What would you like to do.

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
@Tonguez - updated badly drawn map below. What would you like to do?

badlydrawnmap.PNG

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I think it's my turn in the initiative order, but I didn't find it at a glance. I posted for my remaining original PC, Jack. Can I post for my new ones (Alice and Fleetfoot Mac) as well? Or do they have their own place in the initiative order?

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
By the way, it's funny how the most unlucky character of my original bunch has survived so far, and the others have not. :)

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
I think it's my turn in the initiative order, but I didn't find it at a glance. I posted for my remaining original PC, Jack. Can I post for my new ones (Alice and Fleetfoot Mac) as well? Or do they have their own place in the initiative order?
It would have been your turn in the intiative order, yes, and your new characters can move at the same time as the old.

However, since no one seems to be attacking the monsters they will just stand there and regroup, for the moment.

If Alice or Mac would like to attack them instead, let me know and I will delete my last IC post while we resolve that. If not we will drop initiative order for now, and everyone can tell me what they want to do.

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
By the way, it's funny how the most unlucky character of my original bunch has survived so far, and the others have not. :)
On the subject of luck, don't forget you can all burn luck points to add to your rolls. While it's true that luck is a lifetime resource so you don't want to burn it too quickly, your lifetimes will all be very short if you keep rolling below 10 on every attack roll!

And, who knows, maybe the gods will see fit to reward you with additional luck if you accomplish anything momentous enough to justify it...

turnip_farmer

Adventurer
Oh no! I was kind of hoping Alice would make it.

Alright, rolling a 2 on that attack has convinced the monsters you're not much threat after all and they're turning around, spears at the ready. Updated map below. What would you like to do @FitzTheRuke ?

1640631228221.png

Remove ads