• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In search of adventure

Creamsteak

Explorer
Thordain said:
For what it's worth, I'd be very interested in playing a standard, core book game starting at lvl 1. I played in several games here a year and a half ago, and even DMed one. It was a lot of fun. I'm a reliable player and I don't peter out!

I had made a human barbarian in one game, and a neutral cleric channeling negative energy in the other. In fact I see they are still in my signature below! I'd be interested in playing a cleric again.

So looks like 2 players at least up for a game.. any DMs? :)
If that's what your looking for, check out the Living EN World subforum. We should be able to accomodate, though you'd still have to wait a bit for an adventure, but you can at least get the ball rolling and join a party.

fujaiwei

First Post
Creamsteak said:
If that's what your looking for, check out the Living EN World subforum. We should be able to accomodate, though you'd still have to wait a bit for an adventure, but you can at least get the ball rolling and join a party.

Hmm, I'd thought about that. It looked tough to get into... I'll just have to take my time and read everything, I guess. Question: How do you make the character sheets with the scrolling window? I saw a link to a form (rtf, I think), but I didn't see any forms that scrolled up & down, like everyone else had. Any pointers?

Creamsteak

Explorer
You have to use code brackets.

[ code ] blah blah blah [ /code ]

Take out the two interior spaces and you should produce the following:

Code:
 blah blah blah

Put enough text in between the quotes and you should get some scrolling.

Last edited:

Remove ads