• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull [spoilers]

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
I am certain there is a dialogue quote from the original movies that would serve well to demonstrate how I feel about the next movie, but I can’t think of one.

“I hate snakes…”

No….

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
RangerWickett said:
Keep your hopes down...

Have you seen the South Park episode where the boys try (and fail) to prevent Speilberg and Lucas from making a special edition of "Raiders" which ends with a send up the opening of the Arc?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The Grumpy Celt said:
I am certain there is a dialogue quote from the original movies that would serve well to demonstrate how I feel about the next movie, but I can’t think of one.

“I hate snakes…”

No….

Are you sure it isn't a scene which shows where you think every print of the film should be sent?

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
The Grumpy Celt said:

“I hate snakes…”

No….

"We named the dog Indiana"...

thalmin

Retired game store owner
I'm really Jonesing to see this movie.

C'mon. Someone had to say it sooner or later.

OK, I'll go away quietly.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
Relique du Madde said:
Are you sure it isn't a scene which shows where you think every print of the film should be sent?

Ah, but that's just it. I don't know if this is gonna be so bad most everyone in the audience will melt*, or if it will be as fun as punching Nazi's in the face over and over. I won't know until we open it... I mean, until I see it.

thalmin said:
I'm really Jonesing to see this movie...

"He choose.... poorly."

*Or as bad as having Eric Noah rip my heart out and sacrifice it to the dread goddess, 4th Edition in some cavern under WotC.

Remove ads