• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's Dark Sun: Burning Sands Campaign - IC

Insight

Adventurer
Inside Mine Shaft C,

The cave-in has started to subside. From where Kesh and Korg are standing, near the shaft entrance, there's little more than some dust being kicked up. The sandstorm outside, however, is another story. It seems very intense. Going out in that mess seems dangerous... for now.

OOC: Akkar is NOT with the two of you. For all you know, he is still standing near the cave-in.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Zimno draws himself to his full height with a glare honed by the other lands to lend some fear into the boy's speech. He wasn't sure, however, how much those white eyes picked up.

OOC: Intimidate 11

Insight

Adventurer
Zimno draws himself to his full height with a glare honed by the other lands to lend some fear into the boy's speech. He wasn't sure, however, how much those white eyes picked up.

OOC: Intimidate 11

OOC: You guys can feel free to use the new die roller here at EN World!

The guards remain motionless, wielding their flint-tipped gouges, standing within the entrance to the large tent.

"I am Horran Atreya, born of a noble house!" Horran shouts at the guards. "If you will not stand aside, you will be destroyed."

Walking Dad

First Post
Korg

Kesh turns to address Korg and Akkar.

"I suppose we should wait in here until the storm passes - unless you have another idea?"

He grips the pick tightly, looking for something to focus on while he awaits a response.

Korg looks uncertain at Kesh: "You sound like you have something specific in mind, elf..."

Shayuri

First Post
Outside the tent, Amica stumbled in the storm with a cloth over her mouth and nose, and her eyes squinched completely shut. She would be blind, but she risked projecting her senses outside her body for this emergency...and thus she had a ringside seat to seeing herself navigate the circumference of the tent.

It took a little practice, controlling her body from that outside perspective, but once she got used to it things went tolerably well. Even so, she went as fast as she could, wanting to get back into the tent as soon as possible!

(Endurance: 24!)
Roll Lookup

(I still havent' figured out how to use the Enworld die roller yet.)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing the fight was imminent, Zimno twisted the two fingers of his left hand. It had been a while, and he had no blade, but he was still a force without it. If this youth would fight aside him, then... then the blood would fall like crimson snow.
OOC: Well, if the boy wants a fight... ;) OOO... a Crit!

Last edited:

"I have no ideas, dwarf - no plans. My mind swirls as angrily as the sandstorm, but I make no plans. But..."

Kesh's voice trails off for a moment, as his mind wanders back to the Officer.

"No matter, Korg. I think I'm going to go for a walk."

Kesh strides out into the sandstorm, his pick slung over his shoulder, shielding his eyes from the sand with a raised shoulder and bowed head. He moves in the direction of the nearby supply tent, hoping to find it unguarded.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads