• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insted of Will Save...

Jupp

Explorer
Henry said:
You know, Computer Shopper used to have something like this, about personages from the 70's and 80's in computing, and I always found it interesting. People are always asking "what happened to Erol Otus?" "What happened to Tramp? (David Trampier)" Etc. Hypothetically you could even start such a column with David C. Sutherland.

It's something I know I'd read -- don't know about anyone else.

I got the idea from a local radion station around here. Sometimes every 2 weeks or so you can phone them and ask about your favorite musician you havent heard about in years. Like "Hey guys, what happend to Suzanne Vega?" Then their music guru will go hunting for information about the artist or tell from his memory.
Now to take it one step further Dungeon could even make monthly polls with a selection of about 4 or 5 names/items/npcs/whatever. Visitors to the Paizo page would then decide what they want to read about in one of the next issues.

DonTadow

First Post
For that matter how about a finely detailed NPC that's easy to fit into any campaign. Write him up for low level, medium level, high level and epic

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads