• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Interest in Oriental Adventures PbP?

Ariakor

First Post
Depends on what you are doing when you are here :)
I tried to spend my time there studying chinese (because its my major at university), but otherwise its relatively easy and relaxed, compared to life in europe. everything is much less expensive, though you don't have everything available as you're used to at home. the chinese are really friendly towards foreigners and are always happy to talk to you if you speak their language, though they also know you have more money available to spend (probably) than they do and so they also charge you more from time to time. otherwise it's a totaly different experience, with a whole lot more people on the streets even in the "smaller" citiesand the totaly different food and everything else. i liked it here (most of the time)but now i'm preparing to move my stuff back home to germany, because my stipend here is over :)

Nephtys

First Post
Sounds great. I've always wanted to study chinese (they'll rule the world 30 years from now, after all ;)), but I've never had the time. China has always fascinated me, but I know far too little about it.

GSFRumble

First Post
If the list isn't entirely too long, I'd like to request a spot on the alternates list. I'm debating between either a barbarian brawler or a psychotic shaman.

Heh, and huzzah for alliterations. Anyhow, in the event that I get an alternate slot, I will gladly post my character in the Rogue Gallery; so far, the game world is mounting up to be something that looks extremely fun.

Gez

First Post
Oh sh... One player leaving, another having technical troubles... Please don't die, Tianchao Wangguo! I enjoy you!

GSFRumble, I think a slot is now open to you. I think the best, story-wise, would be that you take Jian Guo until Ariakor can introduce your own character.

Ariakor

First Post
GSF Rumble, if you still want to take part, please post your character and i'll see where i can fit you in, until then, i think gez's suggestion would be a godd solution.

Remove ads