• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Into Khybers Gate

Knight Otu

First Post
"Nice..." Sedar whispers, trying to fight back the temptation. "So, what were our losses again? I'd suggest taking some of the gems, they might be less missed here, but selling gems can be more risky."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Well now, that is a lot more than I thought there would be. I'm sure they'll mind more if we take more than what was taken from us. Perhaps a couple of those bloodstones for instance." says Bloodtalon.

Knight Otu

First Post
Sedar picks some bloodtones out of the approximately worth 10? gold pieces, then closes and locks the box again, and hands it back to Bloodtalon. "I'll lock the door again as well, and then we'll get out of here.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Johanel follows them out and says "And what of this one?" he indicates that goblin child who cringes backwards, anticipating being silenced now that the job is done.

Knight Otu

First Post
Sedar looks at the goblin, then at his companions. "I'd say he's all yours, Bloodtalon." Sedar says, his head tilted so that the goblin child doesn't see him winking at the kenku as he stresses the name.

(Bluff +3, Intimidate +1; probably no size modifier on Intimidate)

Erekose13

Explorer
"Indeed." replies Bloodtalon, removing the hood of his cloak. His alien bird-like features should hopefully be a suprise for the little goblin. Bloodtalon squats down in front of the goblin child and smiles, not that most could see a smile on his beak. Bloodtalon addresses the child in a very serious, level tone, "We'd all hope that you've learned not to try tricking outsiders and that gangs are a bad idea. We'll be here for a while and if we spot you trying to pull your little tricks again..." he leaves the rest unspoken.

(ooc: Intimidate of only +2.)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The goblin child cowers even lower quaking in fear. He stammers out a barely understandable response, "I..I..No! nevah does..s its no more!" The child does his best to look pathetic and submissive before you.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Good, now scat." says Bloodtalon keeping his eyes on the child as he leaves. Once gone he stands and addresses Johanel and Sedar, "So we've managed to recover our losses and bit extra, but we are still no were on this alchemist thing. I'm wondering if the classic tavern tales will be the best place to gather a bit of info." says the Kenku.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Nope." replies Bloodtalon as he leads the way (with his hood back up) back out into the square to find the nearest drinking establishment.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads